Nj surfers

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by johnnykans, May 23, 2013.

1. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    ps Id like to add at my surf spot,the civilians wont hear your cries.your stuck with me and a 6'2 up your hinehole.i would love to meet some of these "shredders" because I havnt seen em.i surf avon all the time.any day ppl anyday.first kook that steps to me gets a broken nose,and depending on your equipment either a broken board or a stolen board.i did it before to my own ppl for talking out of line.i snapped my buddys board and left it on the side of his pops house because he split without payin his share of the rent.il snap your quiver on the rocks anyday at avon,come talk to me maybe we can be friends maybe u can be my enemy

2. EmassSpicoli

EmassSpicoli Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
    Uncle, go easy on him. He not only missed his meds, he's very confused and distraught that the short bus isn't operating on this holiday weekend. He has absolutely no idea where his baseball or backpack are. Please give him some space so he can correctly circle the face depicting his current disposition on his "mood chart" the doc set him up on. The promising thing is that the only times he gets agitated is when someone says something that's either subjective or objective.

3. njsurfer42

njsurfer42 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2009
    lmao...ok, tough guy.

4. bauer

bauer Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2010
    These posts r such a joke havent looked at this forum in a while and it hasnt changed some kook post a dumb question they still havent learned and then the regulars all post comments making them sound like a bad ass touigh guy ugh so annoying and yes jersey is turning into a circus.. everyone sounds like a tough guy on the forum yet in the lineup no one enforces ****! kooks run the show at almost every spot its a **** show and yes when its good in Winter guys rip and ive had uber fun sessions with a few cool guys but now we get over run and its a battle..have fun guys surfing jerz is getting to be a bit frustrating luckily there r other things to do than to deal and ***** about it ill be on the search be solitude when the waves get good and while u guys fight over ankle slappers ill be doing all the other **** life has to offer with much cooler peeps than the overly become but hole surfers that consider may-sept surf season.. oh yea and to all u locals who think anyone who didnt clean ur yard after the cane arent worthy to surf in your town one thing has nothing to do with the other u ***** about bennys and shobs all the time then expect them to help u clean up ok makes sense all due respect to the tragedy but get realz.