Goodbye surf

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by soulrider, Aug 10, 2013.

1. soulrider

soulrider Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2010
    I'm moving away from the northeast coast. Away from empty breaks with snow covered sand. Away from nor'easter s, away from point breaks, and away from an understanding with the guys you see out in February when the summer kooks come out. I was supposed to be moving to New Smyrna beach... But now appears circumstances have changed and I'm stuck in western Virginia. 4:00 hours away from vagina beach. Right Before Hurricane Season! I'm already getting anxiety. I had my last surf session yesterday on that sloppy wind swell. Good bye...

2. thisguysthumbs

thisguysthumbs Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Since you choose to call VA Beach vagina beach, I'll be the first to say Aloha and good riddance, we don't want you here anyways.

3. soulrider

Jul 19, 2010
    Hahaha man I mean no harm! I've surfed there a bit and have some good friends that surf there. Plus you live there you'll be getting out much more then ill be able.. And who's we? U have a group account? Sounds pretty legit!

4. wesman944

wesman944 Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2008
    Lol. What's taking you away from the ocean?

5. soulrider

Jul 19, 2010
    Financial work situation. I'm hoping to get a job In San Diego, LA, or Florida by next year.

6. Mr.Belmar

Mr.Belmar Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
    Stay covered here at swellinfo.com while your landlocked.

7. soulrider

Jul 19, 2010
    I'm going to... Seems every time it's really flat for a long period of time I start shaping boards and making weird surfing objects. So I guess it's a year to experiment maybe make a few wooden boards and another shortboard for the quiver.