hanging out in barrells in NJ but need help with my rodeo flip

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by madskillzNJ, Aug 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    One time I sharted while trying a rodeo flip. MadskillzNJ is Shredmachines mini me.

2. Zman9398

Zman9398 Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    I can do a superman air over the moon

3. Zman9398

Zman9398 Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    Whoa you can change someone's quote I didn't think it would work

4. brewengineer

brewengineer Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2011
    Much better.

5. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Not funny anymore brah...
    Go upstairs to mommy's room and open her underwear drawer. She keeps her dope in there... Grab the needle and suck up the dope. All the way brah.
    Now stick in in your neck and push. If you don't pass out immediately repeat.

6. banman

banman Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2013
    honestly what the hell motivates this guy to be such a troll? My only guess is he has AIDS or is a 15 year-old with the maturity of a -4 year-old

7. kurebeachsurfer

kurebeachsurfer Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    Legless weaklings... Hmmm you must be referring to the paralyzed victims I help. Classy... Go ahead and also pick on the vision impaired children I helped surfed this past weekend. We helped 19 kids surf that were either blind or mostly blind..
    image.jpg

Can someone please catfish his avatar. I KNOW it's not him....

8. Koki Barrels

Koki Barrels Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2008
    Damn right KureBeach, you are doing great things, mi amigo.

9. JoeDev

JoeDev Active Member

Jan 25, 2012
    This JackA** is an embarrassment to myself as well as any other real surfers from NJ. i know it is not the greatest state and has the reputation that it has but......most of us who grew up surfing here are the total opposite of this fool and the idiots on MTV. been surfing 28 years here as well as hunting and fishing some beautiful areas in Central NJ. Sorry you folks have to deal with fools like sadskillzNJ and others like him!

Last edited: Aug 20, 2013
  10. newenglandflatness

newenglandflatness Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2012
    Awesome pic man, and good on ya! NJTrollMachine/MadSkillz can get f-ed.

11. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Hey man! Glad to see you're still doing such great things, keep it up man amazing!

12. KookieMonster

KookieMonster Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2012
    Thanks Joeys for your honesty

13. Paddington Jetty Bear

Paddington Jetty Bear Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2013
    JoeDev, there is no such thing as Central Jersey. You're either north or south. The Mason-Dixon line runs straight west to east from Trenton to Barnegat Light. Anywhere north of that line is NORTH, and anywhere south is SOUTH.

Now listen up kiddos, I don't care aboot either side concerning Shredmachine, like Gruvi, he needs to update his act once in a while to keep things fresh, but

But, holy mackrel, you guys insult him while he's on(a day to a week), and then once he get thrown in the SWELLINFO PENALTY BOX, all y'all keep using his lines. I don't particularly like constant references to 23 foot waves and bench pressing, but I don't tell people how or what to post. But everyday, and I mean everyday, someone will make a Shredmachine reference, even people who hassle him when he's around.

So what is it? Do you like him or not? If not, then stop talking aboot 23 foot waves every single day and making bench pressing references.

And if y'all don't like him, then why do you flock to anything he posts? Man, it's like the swallows of Capistrano, ya know what I am be sayin' ? I think some of y'all enjoy hating upon a cracker. Plus, it gives y'all a bonding experience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.