Urgent !! Must read

Discussion in 'Global Surf Talk' started by Cuck Taylor, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Sandblasters

Sandblasters Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    the south is the best yall are just jealous, i mean have you even seen anyone surf and dip at the same time? well ill tell ya what a interesting combination. what about surf while playing a banjo?

2. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    LOL I surf and dip all the time. Actually I dip while surfing, driving, playing golf, guitar, tennis and just about anytime. Hell I got a dip in at my desk at work right now! Gotta keep your mouth closed when you duck dive with a chaw in though. Kodiak, the only bear you'll ever pinch!

3. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Just turned my stomach, Kodiak was my 1st experience with dip at 12 years old, chunks of hot dogs... think about it.

4. Sandblasters

Sandblasters Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    holy **** kodiak? come on atleast get grizzy or cope, i quit a while back but that stuff is just horrible, not to judge but i think its amazing people even dip that.

5. e-bot

e-bot Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2007
    I'm gonna just throw this out there in case someone drank up all the hatorade and really wants to set the bar higher.

If someone wanted to, one could probably notify YouTube and have this taken down for copyright infringement via the DMCA take-down process. I didn't listen to the whole thing, but I heard at least a few samples that I'm sure they didn't clear. And it only takes one complaint to get it pulled. For example, the sample "Let's get ready to rumble!" is not in the public domain and would justify YouTube removing the video entirely.

6. ChavezyChavez

ChavezyChavez Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    I'm on Grizzly Wintergreen Pouches. I can't do the regular dip anymore. I drink more whiskey and smoke more wild meat than all of you Dixie boys put together. The South don't have a patent on being a redneck. You aint got nuthin on us South Jersey Piney boys.
    Matter of fact, before I lived in PR, I lived in good old Pender County, NC so I have family on both sides of the line.
    The documentary was to promote a friendly exchange of culture between the two regions, I wasn't knocking on Dixie.

7. goosemagoo

goosemagoo Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    Camel snus are much more office/lip/girl/bar friendly. Just sayin

8. Cuck Taylor

Cuck Taylor Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2013
    The issue I have is that the babes n waves videos don't show enough of the 'rippin' all I see is a bunch of dudes singing about ***** and nonsense. I don't doubt there's talent when it comes to the surf but lets see some uploads of individuals surfing. I checked the channel out and it's really all rapping except maybe one or two videos. So that being the case are you telling me the entire babes n waves channel is a joke ? That's allot of energy to make a huge farce. QP I respect your acceptance of the fat guy role, that's important. Street bike tommy served his role well too.

9. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    I can't believe these wannabe golfers would disrespect the game of golf like this! Who the hell are Bubba Watson, Rickie Fowler, Ben Crane and Hunter Mahan?!?!? Golf Kooks!
    [video=youtube;haf3RM1US_E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haf3RM1US_E[/video]

10. Paddington Jetty Bear

Paddington Jetty Bear Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2013
    Yeah I just watched....well, the first five minutes.....I actually fell asleep at the 30 second mark and slammed my head on my desk.

Yeah, as parody goes, it doesn't hit the mark. Nothing makes it unique and it's not funny.

People should have to get certification before they are allowed to own video cameras. Everybody does this sh!t these days.......

11. Cuck Taylor

Jul 6, 2013
    That golf video was actually sort of funny. Like Andy Sanberg funny.

12. zach619

zach619 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2009
    That would be a travesty if they took it down. This belongs in the YouTube hall of fame. I mean, they use Lil' Wayne in it, Boats and Hoes... I think there are about 2 dozen references that include copyright infringement. With that being said, I am pretty sure all parties involved have probably seen the video and all agree that it is absolutely epic. It actually made my day to watch it in its entirety.

13. zach619

Jan 21, 2009
    If you didn't make it through to the raining waffle fries part, you sold yourself short. I will tell you that much. And the machine guns on the beach? I mean... I can't find anything negative to say about the whole thing. Priceless. Absolutely priceless.

14. Poseidon

Poseidon Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2013
    who are you? the youtube police?

15. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    I'm just worried that kids these days are looking up to this and think it's ok to pop bottles and mack ho's on the golf course.

16. Paddington Jetty Bear

Paddington Jetty Bear Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2013
    Sorry Zach, just don't see it. And my sense of humor is the best in the nation so if I say it's no good.......then it's no good.

First of all, for this genre of "entertainment" you don't make it ten friggin minutes long. You don't have a two minute long intro that loses peoples' attention real quick. I mean it was too dark to even see those gal's butts. This is the internet age with short attention spans...

Why I think the Carolina boys like it so much is that youse guys are kind of desparate for attention....any kind of attention. That's not an insult, so you fellas relax. But you guys like it cause it hightlights your areas and stuff.

Like, " Hey there's my beach.......hey there's the sign to my town.........hey there's Benny B........these are MY people."

See, here in Jersey we are in the national spotlight constantly.......Most people up here have never heard of Wilmington, NC

I'd rather watch the NUB TV guys kick each other in the testicles than this. Oh man, did I just say that? Wow, then this "done a thousand times rap paraody" was really bad.

17. zach619

Jan 21, 2009
    Only hoes on the golf carts that are getting "macked" are the scantily clad booze cart girls that are dressed that way to have old men "mack" on them... and as far as popping bottles on the golf course, that is basically why half the people i golf with actually golf. It is a socially acceptable reason to order a double bloody mary at 7 in the morning and continue to pop bottles through a day of 18 holes...

The PGA guys booze it like you wouldn't believe. Not during play, but I was in the Grey Goose tent on the 18th at the Heritage on HHI this year. It was a professional grade sh** show.

And when I managed a restaurant in La Jolla and Del Mar, every year at the Torrey Pines event, there were 6-12 PGA pros drinking until we would kicked them out after last call every night of the event. Granted, most of them wouldn't make the cut by Saturday, but they are quite the boozers.

18. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
    southern chicks know how to flaunt what they got unlike the unshaven northern ladies.

19. Cuck Taylor

Jul 6, 2013
    Poseidon I'm simply a whistle blower. When I see something this bad I can't help but to open my mouth. I'm just trying to help for humanities sake. I'm trying to raise an issue here and that is the bar is too low. What's to become of future generations if crap like this continues to pour into pop culture? If I'm not making you mad I'm not doing my job.

20. East Coast Grom Tour

East Coast Grom Tour Member

Aug 29, 2012
    They fit really well too. I promise to let other people win for a while