just scored head high barrels in NY

Discussion in 'Northeast' started by surfsolo69, Sep 15, 2013.

1. surfsolo69

surfsolo69 Member

Sep 15, 2013
    incredible sesssion. secret spot was firin!

2. Paddington Jetty Bear

Paddington Jetty Bear Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2013
    Today? Wow, that must be a special spot. Must be a time travel spot.....back to two days ago........

3. blankp

blankp Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    I just scored too,woke up with morning wood

4. Kahuna Kai

Kahuna Kai Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2010
    I just scored a lot if points playing madden on playstation

5. chicharronne

chicharronne Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2006
    I scored yesterday. head's high.

6. dudeclimbing

dudeclimbing Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
    Yo I scored huge 20 footers 2 days ago here.

I got in front of the flood. Waited n road her out. Man riding through town was awesome. Houses that weren't floating made great reef breaks. Had to dodge a few cars n trucks though. What was the best though was cutting across the cows backs like tourists on a busy break. Ya I cut any of them that were in my path. Whaaaahooo! Screw chasing tropical storms, I'm gonna chase floods.

7. Paddington Jetty Bear

Apr 23, 2013
    Oh yeah I forgot aboot that. So, Dudeclimbing, you dry or what? Safe and sound?

Disasters....disasters.......always with the disasters.

8. MFitz73

MFitz73 Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2010
    at pine cones... if you don't know where it is you'll never know.

9. frontsidecrotchgrab

frontsidecrotchgrab Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2012
    Haha. yeah. Pine cones. The ol' wild goose chase begins for everyone who reads this. Good luck!

10. dudeclimbing

dudeclimbing Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
    Ya we all good here, tnx for asking. I live at 7220 and all rolls down hill from here. But what ride!

11. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    I scored ghonneriah from an Asian prostitute but u don't see me bragging!!:cool:

12. Paddington Jetty Bear

Apr 23, 2013
    Good deal. Seems pretty crazy out there.

Man, if Colorado had waves I'd start hitchiking there right now. Sorry aboot youse guys current brush with mother nature, but that state seems friggin killer. Or maybe some day I'll say, "Shuck this closed-out knee high junk and decide to spend the rest of my days as a mountain guy. Shoot, I've only been in higher elevations but just a few times in my youth. My God do you people know how flat South Jersey is? Man, we ain't got no hills, man.

Congratulations, Cepriano. You can acheive anything if you put your mind to it. Aww man, remember Marcus back in California? He used to go around and ax everybody if they had VD. If they didn't, he'd say, " Better luck next time," and give you a big smile. He was from the planet Zebalot, so he said. Man, they really have some good mental cases out in California......legit ones. Loons......crazies........That guy was the strangest, craziest person I have ever encountered.