Where do we go from here?

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by AtanticO, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AtanticO

AtanticO Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2013
    now that i've finally admitted i have a multiple posting disorder, what next bros?

i mean, being Yankee, Rcarter, Paddington Jetty Bear, MFitz73, OceanO, and several others is tough. it's really a lot to keep up with.

which one should i retire? here's what im thinking.....

i personally like being PJB the most. but talking about myself constantly just gets boring. with him, i love to reguritate my favorite Surfermag references while typing like a Soprano. that and pretending i live in Ocean City, NJ instead of boring ole' western Connecticut. so much fun

But being the angry North Carolina, Obama bashin', insurance salesman Rcater is a lot of fun too. i mean, who doesn't like threatening people online and bragging about beating their wife cause she scratched my BMW. that b!tch!

Yankee is also a cool character. through him im an edgy VA beach, unregistered, parolee. can also live out my daydreams of going to Costa Rica (so what if NOV/DEC is flat there!!) after months of verbally bashing any and everybody on SI and never recieving an infraction. this makes Seldom Seen's ponytail tangle! hehe

what would you do? who should i keep?

help

Last edited: Dec 1, 2013
  2. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Only logical move is to off yourself. The real you... Go upstairs to daddy's room, grab his gun and do the right thing. Don't bother leaving a note. Nobody cares.

3. AtanticO

Jun 25, 2013
    what aboot SI. what aboot the site traffic i generate?

4. Paddington Jetty Bear

Paddington Jetty Bear Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2013
    Still running with this bit, huh?

Wow, you're pretty simple, huh? Easily amused........

Secretly, AO actually wishes he was me. I'm so much more clever and witty.

Not to buy into your BS, but I'll play along since you seem to crave attention in any way you can get it. I'll be nice and keep your act going:

1. I really don't spend much time talking aboot myself. During your absence I spent most of it arguing with MIS-13 aboot anarchy and taxes. Plus, I think your "radar" can't differentiate between seriousness and tongue-in-cheek tomfoolery.

2. My references aren't Surfer Mag references. Actually, my subscription expired a few years ago and I just recently resubscribed. I wasn't real happy with it a few years ago. Anyways, these references aren't exclusive to one magazine, they are facts. Surfer Mag didn't create Gary Elkerton. Yeah, I've read a lot, AO, and I tend to remember stuff. So make fun of that if you will.

3. Not sure what "Tying like Soprano" means. Yeah, I know it's some typo error, but I can't even begin to deduce what you were trying to say. Again, I have NO association with anything North Jersey. This is the only thing I find offensive from you.

4. Yes, I do live in Ocean City.........the best spot in New Jersey. Any pictures seen on my page are from Ocean City, NJ.........That's Ocean City, NJ...............7th St/8th St

Yeah, AO I know you're having a blast doing this, and it's some big obnoxious Eddie Haskell game. But it's stale, man. As you can see you aren't getting much interest from it. Really, dude, no one really cares.

Yeah, you got hits and attention the first 16 hours, but you just kept going with the same shtick. That doesn't work, dude. You gotta change it up. Attack someone different. BE REAL DARING AND GO AFTER ONE OF THE ELDER STATESMEN ON HERE....THE DUDES EVERYONE LOVES...... Try attacking LBCrew or Za Gaffer or Mitchell, that would get you a ton of attention. Jeez, taking stabs at me ain't original. Me and Ice Cube are the N and the cracker America loves to hate.

If you put your faith and trust in the Lord you can become a person people can tolerate, or maybe even like.

But being a "grown man" trying to instigate childish nonsense on a computer is real weak, and yeah, from this kind of behavior, I surmise you wouldn't last in my old G-Town thugster world. Ha, dude, you'd be scared just driving through the outskirts of a real ghetto, not some palm tree, front-and-back yard Californian hood. I can tell.

Now go guard some coasts.........

5. AtanticO

Jun 25, 2013
    noted on the typo. glad i reminded myself

you/I are as hard as Ice Cube? you/I just wish your/I court order would allow you/I to be around kids as much as he is.

for a bald, lonely, 4'11, 41yr old boogie boarder you/I sure have an imagination.

and so worldly. damn. you/I are like the Jersey Matt George. SI really needs you/me.

your pal, Paddington Jetty Bear

6. AtanticO

Jun 25, 2013
    thanks for the help. you really WAS GOOD AT ENGLISH!

your pal, Paddington Jetty Bear

7. EastCoastBoast

EastCoastBoast Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2013
    what the shnykes? braa either your effin with our minds or something is effed up in yours

8. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    You got part of that right. I am from NC and hate Obama and sell insurance but I drive a Chevy and believe that guys who hit women are the second worst scum on this earth behind you AtanticO. Also If you are me and I tell you to go FU(K yourself is that the same as masturbation?

P.S. as PJB told you this stupidity is getting really old and is below even a piece of crap like you. Or on second thought please keep it up and get yourself banned again.

9. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    Agree 100%. I asked him to do this yesterday but instead he just makes more lame threads. I think we should offer him suggestions for ways to do it. My suggestion:

AtanticO go look under your parents sink and find all the bottles of cleaners they have. Mix them up in a big glass, put in a bottle of sleeping pills and add some whip cream and a cherry. Then drink it down so we can be rid of you for good. If that does not work tie a rope to a high strong tree limb. Make sure to put a nice noose on the other end and that it hangs about 7-8 feet above the ground. Climb up a ladder and put the noose end around your neck. Then just jump off the ladder. Problem solved.

10. AtanticO

Jun 25, 2013
    i already tied that. just made my tummy ache. help

11. AtanticO

Jun 25, 2013
    SI dudes, im gonna write some more suggestions to my self via rcater. i love my rcarter persona

12. banman

banman Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2013
    Pour a whole can of drano crystals down your throat please. If your insides exploding doesn't end you, pretend to be a blind man, in the middle of the highway.

13. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    Come on down to NC and I'll put an arrow through our skull for ya. That should work just fine.

14. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
    Can you touch the end of your dong to your asswhole? If the answer is no...haha ha! If the answer is yes then GO FARK YOURSELF! Get some waves, get a life, and go touch yourself.

15. banman

banman Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2013
    better yet, get someone else to touch you. I think thats his problem.

16. AtanticO

Jun 25, 2013
    i always touch myself. while im logged in as rcater i masturbate turbo style.

17. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
    Most effective watching Bruce Lee's "Fists of Fury".

18. AtanticO

Jun 25, 2013
    thanks man! im gonna be in NC soon for an anti-gun rally and to start campaigning for Hillary 2016. your an archery enthusiast? wonderful!

your pal, Barrack Obama

19. Zippy

Zippy Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2007
    I hate to tell everyone in the world but you are all figments of my imagination. I sit here on my golden throne bored and alone and wished you all into being.

20. Sniffer

Sniffer Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2010
    I've learned so many new and creative ways to off myself from this thread, thanks AO. What's the matter, you didn't make the cut to the adult table this year? Shame shame

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.