This forum

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by Fl Surfer, Jan 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Special Whale Glue

Special Whale Glue Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2011
    No doubt, you're right. Thank you for that.
    He's a special kind of troll, I suppose that's to be expected from dude stuck under mommy's roof at 41 years old.

2. MFCondor

MFCondor Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2013
    Wow, this thread is intense. I like the various conversation on the forum. I like Doug and PJB. Maybe a little too much seriousness for a chat forum?

3. Paddington Jetty Bear

Paddington Jetty Bear Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2013
    Well, I never said who I live with........Oh oh that's ASSUMING...that's against the rules remember.......but..........

Ahhh, at least I'm ALIVE. Ha, how you like them apples, Doug?

4. HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI

HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2013
    I really like the leverage here, I type in a few words, they get multiplied by 30-300X into entertainment. fascinating

5. Sandblasters

Sandblasters Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    this forum is awesome if you dont like it you can suck it and leave. if you get trolled on to hard get a tampax, if you got sand in your vag get a oprah video.

6. Special Whale Glue

Oct 8, 2011
    Thanks Nick. Maybe..............maybe.

I don't like being this way one bit, but I'm not the type to take some kooks garbage spew onto me and Josh, laying down. Josh is gone for ever and can't tell pbj to go f*ck himself, so I'm more then willing to do it for both of us.

MIS is completely right though, I shouldn't bring myself down to his level.

7. Special Whale Glue

Oct 8, 2011
    Pretty scummy, scumbag.

8. Sandblasters

Sandblasters Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    pjb can do what he wants when he wants you know what i talk aboots? hes been here for ever..older than dust hes like a legend. he trolls adds advice and does as he pleases like a southern but is from the north it makes no sense but ill take it. but i mean if you can take the heat stay out of the south and the trailer park.

9. Special Whale Glue

Oct 8, 2011
    We all do and say what we want, you included. You're just noticing this? Some of you are really wrapped up in this tell each other what to do business. It really breaks your focus.

10. Paddington Jetty Bear

Apr 23, 2013

Hey dude, I'm back.....

You are completely out of it.....on another mental plain of existence.....

You started it with me.

You aren't stooping to my level.

I haven't called you any names.

I haven't told you to F off. But you have done that to me. So it appears that I'm taking the high road. Yeah, I speak the facts while you stoop to petty name calling. That's all you have.

How can you stoop to my level when my level is above you?

You don't like being like this? You started this sh!t, man.

I never said one thing bad aboot your boy

Dude, you should go seek therapy for your loss because you sure aren't handling it well. Have I become the target of your unresolved rage? Don't make me the surrogate of your anguish because I didn't do anything, Doug. Go get some counseling or something, dude.

I didn't sell the dope to your pal. I didn't get your pal into dope. I never said anything bad aboot your pal. Yeah, I said, "I'm still alive."

Oh, it's ok for you to take cheap shots and resort to name calling. Right, it's cool when you do it. But that's the pattern isn't it. It's ok when Doug does it. It's important when it happens to Doug......

You are one of them people that when something happens to someone else it's NO BIG DEAL.....

But when it happens to YOU....the whole world should stop for Doug.

Oh Doug, MIS-13 just made an insensitive comment that he's just doing this for entertainment.

Yeah I have news for you, Doug. MIS-13 hates drug addicts, and he could give two sh!ts aboot Josh. No one on here cares aboot your friend, Doug. I'm just telling you the truth. Anyone who says they do is lying and just trying to sound "decent."

Doug, do you care aboot my dead friends? Huh, do you? Jeez you haven't even axed aboot my dead friends, Doug.

This is the wrong place to look for sympathy. Go get some counseling for your grief. I'm being serious here because it appears that you need it. Do you feel responsible in some way? Like, you should have done something to help him?

Well don't take that out on me.

11. Special Whale Glue

Oct 8, 2011
    Pbj, your delusion is second to none. Your only digging your scummy scumbag hole deeper. You need to take a long look at yourself in the mirror and reflect on your contribution to life in general.

12. HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI

Sep 17, 2013
    and the beat goes on.... Doug you will have a better weekend if you stop now

13. Trump's Balls

Trump's Balls Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2014
    This is better than a soap opera!

14. Paddington Jetty Bear

Apr 23, 2013
    Right, Doug, way to address what I posted. Just float some more insults........

I was never in hole, Doug. Anyone with half a brain, who isn't biased, knows what I'm talking aboot.

Doug, let's hit the point. Show me the point on The Glamor Thread where I started saucing your boy.

Show me where I started in on you?

Show me where I went at it with you, before you got upset at me talking aboot alcohol. You thought I was poking at you because you wanted to drink with Josh in heaven.

See you broke your own rule of assuming. I didn't even see that thing aboot you drinking with your boy until after the fact. I told you I just skim over most people's posts.

So you assumed something and attacked me on false pretenses......

Then you keep saying I assume and create imaginary situations in my head ??????/

Dude, give it a rest.

You are taking out your grief and anger on me unsubstantiated.

I didn't do anything, Doug.

You passive aggressive son of a b!tch.

What's with this, " Contributions to Life" crap? What do you and MIS-13 share a handbook on fighting with me.

Well, MIS-13 couldn't answer, and I'll be surprised if you can(if it's actually factual)..........But what do you contribute to society, Doug?

What have you done for the world, Doug?

And please don't spew some Sandy relief Bullsh!t because you only did that because YOU were affected.

Doug, please, just stop. This is getting ridiculous. I feel like I;m arguing with the first floor of the Ancora Mental Hospital.

It's ridiculous. You have no argument. For some insane reason you vented at me. And you just keep it going. I didn't say anything aboot your pal. You assumed I was being snarky to you aboot alcohol......then you launched this nonsense that YOU ARE STILL CARRYING ON OVER A WEEK LATER.

I mean where's Mr. Swellinfo Guy to hand out bans for continuing arguments that I used to get?

OVER A WEEK LATER AND HE STILL IS ARGUING ABOOT NOTHING.

Find somebody else to vent your rage or guilt at.

15. Paddington Jetty Bear

Apr 23, 2013
    Hey MIS-13 why don't you stay the F out of it.

This has nothing to do with you

Why are you involved?

Why? What, Doug can't handle his own internet problems and he needs YOU?

Go friggin eat some plate lunch or something, brah.

Mind your f'ing business.

16. Paddington Jetty Bear

Apr 23, 2013
    MIS-13, go on....tell Doug how you really feel aboot drug addicts.

Tell Doug that you think junkies are wastes of people....... leeches to society and how you detest them

Go on. Or do you flip-flop depending on the situation.....

Oh......that must be it.

17. HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI

Sep 17, 2013
    can you type some more crazy for us? thats good crazy right thar boy. darn tootin

18. Fl Surfer

Fl Surfer Member

Nov 16, 2013
    Didn't mean to start all that.....

19. Special Whale Glue

Oct 8, 2011
    Thanks man. I know your right. Pbj has been trolling me hard on a sensitive subject from the get go, all while denying it the whole way; from the safety of his keyboard, like the little dirtbag he is. It's hard to let this one slide, he knows it, and in that respect he wins. The award? Dirtbag of the year! Congrats, who ever you are.

20. Special Whale Glue

Oct 8, 2011
    Not bad, ay bro? I'll take credit for some of the drama. So, thank you for the compliment. At this point I have to laugh about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.