sick surfing for your viewing pleasure

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by 252surfer, Jan 28, 2014.

1. 252surfer

252surfer Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2010
    good tunes, even better surfing. Really dig this. o and not a single air in this video. rail work and barrels are what i love about surfing. Enjoy.
    [video=vimeo;76829119]http://vimeo.com/76829119[/video]

Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
  2. SI_Admin

SI_Admin Guest

FYI, you can embed vimeo and youtube vids in the forum post.
    Just click on the "insert video" icon, and then paste the url into the field there.

3. 252surfer

Dec 1, 2010
    i will do that now. thanks SI!!

4. Losttsol

Losttsol Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2013
    Really great video. Good to see Taylor Knox still gettin it. Hard to believe this video with him was almost twenty years ago. What's Really Going Wrong. By the way, Cordell Miller @ 2:12 on high tide Trestles left is sick. Gouging.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
  5. Zippy

Zippy Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2007
    Yeah really beautiful carves. That's my thing too, although when I watch video of myself doing it, it doesn't look like this, lol.

6. wavehog1

wavehog1 Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2013
    Sweet.... thanks for the vid man!!!

7. wavehog1

wavehog1 Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2013
    Right around the 3:25 mark..... I will donate both of my testicles for those waves!!! Hell, I'll even throw in a kidney! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful........ Sex with the finest of fine, hottest of hot chicky in the world or the waves three and half minutes into that vid?!? That's a no brainer!

Damn those guys scored!!!

8. bungalowparkbob

bungalowparkbob Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    Note Taylor Knox turn @ 1:15... Incredible

9. Gilman Photography

Gilman Photography Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2012
    awesome to see a video with no airs for once and connor coffins carves in this clip really remind me of Tom Currens surfing at J-bay

10. njsurfer42

njsurfer42 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2009
    love this video...definitely one of the better clips/vids of the last 6 months!

11. 252surfer

Dec 1, 2010
    I was thinkng the same thing. I hope connor makes the WCT and I hope they bring back JBAY!!!!

12. MFCondor

MFCondor Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2013
    A lot of us are probably in your same boat. I feel like I look like this but in actuality its maybe 25% as cool.

13. Bass2mouth

Bass2mouth Member

Sep 20, 2013
    Really great video, thanks!!!

14. goosemagoo

goosemagoo Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    What video? I don't see a vid or a link.

15. 252surfer

Dec 1, 2010
    goose i embedded it. try refreshing the page or activating adobe plug ins if possible. it should be a video from vimeo called highline. pm if you cant see it.

16. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    great video,the coffin bros came a long way and they definitely rip it up nowadays.i remember watchin them when they were probably 13-14.dont know how old they are now,but they stick to the origins.i know mike parsons is Connors coach so he probably focuses on rail work.parker coffin charges hard at pipe,seen him in a few huge tubes.theres a lot of pro kids out that can boost but cant carve for nothing

17. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    [video=youtube;VCa__vDOJZQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCa__vDOJZQ[/video]

anybody ever see this movie,the westsiders.looks sick but cant find it anywhere.i got huge amounts of respect for these guys.back in the 90s shane dorian always spoke highly of guys like pete mel,skindog,flea saying he wishes he could paddle like them,now shanes considered one of the best in the world.plus these guys did the air thing in the early 90s,with moves that are still being dialed in today by the yout