Check this guy out........Listen to what he says.

Discussion in 'East Florida' started by sonfollowerssurf, Nov 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chicharronne

chicharronne Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2006
  2. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    I don't understand how these people got away with the crap they did.u show up at a soldiers funeral talkin shyt,u deserve to get the crap beat out of u.those are what I call Christian extremists,no different from islam extremists.one protests,the other blows themselves up.i don't like churches because where I grew up and frequently went to church,the preacher got arrested for raping little boys.how can god approve of something like this?some of these kids turn out to be drug addicts and serial killers.sure u can blame the parents,but don't bother blaming the religion

3. Cuck Taylor

Cuck Taylor Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2013
    I love seeing these threads pop up

4. MY SAVIOR

MY SAVIOR Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2014
    Just a surfing /skate video. Everybody should try it. This guy trys it all. I would throw the boxing, jujitsu, karate videos in, but then I may be hijacking the thread. This thread will go as far is it bothers you..Saturday cannot come soon enough 1st day of free ................ahhh. Waves Sunday according to this way above avg surf report!

5. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Nothing bothers anyone about the video except you.It's actually very inspiring. Jesus had nothing to do with him surfing blind (except maybe taking away his sight).

6. gnargnarshredda

gnargnarshredda Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
  7. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    I'm in. When does the bus leave...?!

8. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Does the troll of all time aka wayne the insane get at least an infarction for trolling (again), simod666?

New name for you, o van driver for hayzeus: wayne666

9. Cuck Taylor

Cuck Taylor Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2013

Yankee we all know you are Wayne

10. capecodcdog

capecodcdog Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2012
    Rest assured bro's, hypocritical leaders that malign the truth will be severely judged by the almighty. Not my ideas, but those of Jesus, Paul, & Peter, etc., found in the book the imposters twist. Dudes like Phelps and the Rev that cep references will have their comeuppance. It is disturbing and grieve some the number lives that adversely affected by those that are interested more in drawing followers after themselves (another flawed human), rather towards truth. Another sad consequence from such disingenuous phenom is the tendency for folks to throw out the baby with the bathwater.

Nothing new under the sun. Same ol' same ol'.

11. MY SAVIOR

Feb 21, 2014
    Well said capecodcdog. Do not have time to read into too deep, if you know what I mean. Can always count on you. You do your calling, I will do mine. Give me a call when you get a chance...it has been awhile. As for me I am keeping it simple.

12. Tlokein

Tlokein Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2012
    Well glad to see you admitted you are in fact Wayne. Gonna go talk to yourself some more you schizophrenic jackoff? Gonna play some more pathetic childish games to push your agenda on everyone?

capecodcdog - I got no problem with people keeping the bathwater but this ^^^ "baby" is a perfect example of the disengenous driving people away.

13. World B Free

World B Free Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2013
    Don't forget your rash guard.

Slide on.

14. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Is that the best you can do, chucka-boo-boo? Must have been a long winter for you up there in your latex rape barn.

Wait a sec!!....It's all making twisted sense now......you've been really quiet for months.....hey, that was YOU in the harsh media spotlight, it was YOU, boo-boo, that got popped for those bestiality charges, the jail time for your episode where you got caught with a latex dummy sticking out of your sphincter & your dog was found bleeding from its bunghole.

simod666, I know you're revving up your infrared infarction stick but this tool punted the ball, I just ran it back over him, so take a pill & focus on wayne666 (wasn't wayne banned....? why is he allowed back under a different guise, but openly admitting his identity as wayne the insane666). Anyways, eternal questions.

I'm planning SURF TRIPS, simod666 - - just let chucka-boo-boo respond in his Defcpon7 manner, his juvenile attmpts at spelling won't bother me. Might even add some spark to this moribund Forum.

15. MY SAVIOR

Feb 21, 2014
    Yankee, their are many of people that think like Wayne they just fail to speak up....if you know what I mean.

16. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    wayne the insane666,

Unfortunately you're correct in re:the many people who think like you but fail to speak up; the difference is that THOSE people stay on the wacky, cultish, mysto heavenly father, angels & goblins pedophile websites. WHich is where they belong. Which is where YOU belong. Not on a surfing site.

And how is it that you don't yet have enough infarctions to cover your white van with infarction stickers?
    All you do is cast your bait & troll for responses; you contribute nothing to this SURFING forum, you silly wabbit.

simod666, thank you for my latest infarction: I will wear it as a badge of honor.

17. brewengineer

brewengineer Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2011
    You are still creeping me out by speaking about yourself in the third person.

18. MY SAVIOR

Feb 21, 2014
    There are a certain few on this forum that are always biting on the same bait. As for the contributions I get plenty of PM's.

19. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Those daiy PMs that you receive from CPS really don't count as 'support,' gumby.

20. chicharronne

chicharronne Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.