Cheap beer

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by bubs, May 22, 2014.

1. xJohnnyUtahX

xJohnnyUtahX Well-Known Member

May 30, 2010
    St. Patty's Day is a good day to visit!

2. zach619

zach619 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2009
    Yeah man, it's a freaking zoo.

3. bubs

bubs Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2010

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

You do not have a girlfriend or wife I take it?

Lucky man

Also, I agree Modelo is some tasty brew. Most Mexican beers are very palatable, must be the water!

4. bubs

bubs Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2010
    Also, sad news from last night, I fell asleep before I could drink my 16 oz Miller High Life....

....just terrible.

5. bubs

bubs Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2010
    One other item of note.

My sister or her boyfriend brought a six pack of Amstel Light Radler. It is a lemon juice flavored beer. STEER CLEAR, the taste was delicious but it is only 2% abv. 2%!!!!!!!!!!!! TWO!

They will probably sit in my fridge in shame for awhile.

6. HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI

HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2013
    bubonics, I really like your taste in beer and comedy, and I think that weak wanna-be beer should sit in shame in a closet, it doesn't deserve fridge space
    Also, food land had a special 1.89 tall boy Rolling rock...25 ouncers, that extra ounce did it for me.....

now, this beer isnt cheap, per say, but it does have some good points
    [video=youtube;bW7HYpKWwgs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW7HYpKWwgs[/video]

7. bubs

bubs Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2010

Thanks!

I too love the extra ounce, what a nice thing for them to do....25 hits the spot...a nice full beer canister.

I am working on a 30 of High Life. I bought it as a reserve for a party at my neighbors in case we ran out I would bring the 30 over and be the hero but I got drunk and stumbled home picked one out and left the last 29.

Sidenote I bankrolled a roulette wheel at said party and woke up up 135 bucks!!!!!!

Best wake up I think ever, a 29 pack, $135 and a fun night the night before.

8. Slashdog

Slashdog Well-Known Member

May 22, 2012
    MIS you old f*ck, they've all gone 25 OZ now!! In the footsteps of Busch, I believe.

Put down that Mike's hard and take a look in the mirror! This is the free market at work here!

P.S. What the f*ck is a lap at the skatepark?

9. HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI

Sep 17, 2013
    the tecates are only 24 oz, so the 25 surprised me, kind like when the old lady puts a pinky in me bum

10. Hayduke Lives

Hayduke Lives Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2014
    Actually I have a girlfriend that is soon to be my wife for reasons stated in that very post. She usually joins me on such cheap adventures.

11. bubs

bubs Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2010
    Lucky two. Congratulations.

I assumed and made an ass of my self. Apologies.

Harpoon makes a tasty ipa.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
  12. HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI

Sep 17, 2013
    I was out last night (drinking cheap beer) and took home my nachos I couldn't finish and made a nacho omelet this morning. I wouldn't have been able to have a nacho omelet if I wasn't pursuing cheap beer at happy hour

13. bubs

bubs Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2010
    I just had an endoscopy and they said in all caps NO ALCOHOL FOR 24 HOURS.

All I was looking forward to was a cold beer after not being allowed to eat or drink even water since midnight last night. The gods can be cruel. That said I am thinking about having one anyway.

14. Koki Barrels

Koki Barrels Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2008
    had the same thing a couple months ago...sat down on a thursday night to eat dinner...took the first bite of some pork loin and after two chews instinctively started swallowing, needless i say more, i had to wrench it down my throat to get it down....problem was, it didn't go all the way down.....

...for 2 hours i tried drinking water...and it would not pass, just come up a minute later....finally after another hour i could feel liquids starting to seep down, so i drank a beer and let it seep.(looked online and it said drink something fizzy) i didn't have soda, so i figured a beer might do the trick.....well, it didn't.

Went to the hospital at 10:00 pm, had to spend the night an didn't have my endoscopy until around 2 pm Friday....I was starved...wasn't released from the hospital till about 5 pm and by that time it had been about 30 hours with no food, besides that g0damned piece of pork.(i don't know how those people on Naked and Afraid do it)

First meal was a strawberry milkshake from McDonald's and it sounded like the apocalypse was taking place in my stomach.

It was Superbowl weekend and i couldn't drink any beer....i was pissed. But i drank 1 anyway.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2014
  15. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    1q.jpg

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa

16. bubs

bubs Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2010
    I bought a 12 pack of sierra nevada.....15 bucks. I had to come clean.

Everyone been enjoying a few cheap beers this summer????

How cool are the red white and blue Bud heavy cans?

Get back to me folks.

17. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Been getting 12 packs of Yuengling for like $9.99 lately, great beer, great price, just gotta find where they are on sale.

18. Hunter T.

Hunter T. Member

Feb 24, 2014
    Yuengling and 'Gansett every time I'm in New England. Usually I hate cheaper beers but these two are some of my favorites by far!

19. Sandblasters

Sandblasters Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    tonight ive had a pbr and konig ludwig, i get tired of the cheap ****, but im getting the ludwig for 8 for a 6 pack..it used to be ten for a 6pack so im happy.

20. ORourke

ORourke Member

Mar 8, 2014
    Sierra Nevada's pretty good for the price. Bud's nothing special but it gets the job done I suppose :p