omg, ebola in us

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by metard, Sep 30, 2014.

1. brewengineer

brewengineer Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2011
    Court payouts as scientific evidence? Now I know you are lying about having a science degree. I am going to start calling you Archy.

As stated before, research is still ongoing by many different groups.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2014
  2. brewengineer

Jun 22, 2011

3. brewengineer

Jun 22, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2014
  4. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    I ate a banana when I was a kid... Every morning I wake up with a boner. Bananas cause boners. Fact

5. GODSxMOONBEAN

GODSxMOONBEAN Well-Known Member

Jun 30, 2014
    Great post.

6. Slashdog

Slashdog Well-Known Member

May 22, 2012
    I'm pretty sure there's an island in NZ where you can go live with a feral family and avoid flouride. Please don't reproduce.

Yep. My mother worked for someone with Polio and it is a vivid childhood memory. Too bad some people are too paranoid to use common sense. I hope your friend is alright...

I had Guillain-Barre as a child and was paralyzed from the neck down, for a short time thankfully. It seems that somehow the disease made my brain grow at an accelerated rate. That, or I am surrounded by fools.

7. Amanzi

Amanzi Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2011
    Dude you are half ant, and half donkey , but 100% stupid. Don't worry you will be cared for

8. HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI

HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2013
    never said payouts= sci result, never said they cause autism. temporal correlation makes that connection highly suspect.
    you should be asking more questions about why that payout was so and why there isnt a larger, more frank discussion about items like this. When people question things, they get labeled conspiracy theorist. That is inaccurate, all science starts with questions

nice correlation NYNJ. There are more shark attacks in the summer and more people eat ice cream in the summer. Ice cream causes shark attacks

and what about my other questions?

9. kidrock

kidrock Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2010
    I have Priapism. Chicks dig it.

10. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    it's above your pay grade dog

well wishes,

metard

11. njsurfer42

njsurfer42 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2009
  12. Amanzi

Amanzi Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2011
    Please play in the kiddie area.

Well wishes,
    Amanzi

13. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    dude you are weapons grade stupid

you lost all credibility on page 3

your posts give more people autisim than vaccinations do

14. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    sorry you suck at life

metard

15. titsandpits

titsandpits Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2012
    Just made some popcorn keep this sh*t going

16. titsandpits

titsandpits Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2012
    F*ck I think sh*ts in this popcorn

17. Amanzi

Amanzi Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2011
    I'm mildly sorry that you feel that way, your name and avatar tell me that you have got to be a very intelligent person and the things you write actually might mean something.

18. Amanzi

Amanzi Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2011
    This hurts my inner child very badly.

19. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    I just watched a vid on YOUTUBE that said GMOs are OK.
    You can change your world views now...

But be careful. There may be another video next week that will tell you how to feel.

20. HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI

HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2013
    metard is hilarious, he should stick to comedy:

Press release:

Lakeland Industries, Inc. (LAKE), a leading global manufacturer of industrial protective clothing for industry, municipalities, healthcare and to first responders on the federal, state and local levels, today announced the global availability of its protective apparel for use in handling the Ebola virus. In response to the increasing demand for specialty protective suits to be worm by healthcare workers and others being exposed to Ebola, Lakeland is increasing its manufacturing capacity for these garments and includes proprietary processes for specialized seam sealing, a far superior technology for protecting against viral hazards than non-sealed products.

"Lakeland stands ready to join the fight against the spread of Ebola," said Christopher J. Ryan, President and Chief Executive Officer of Lakeland Industries. "We understand the difficulty of getting appropriate products through a procurement system that in times of crisis favors availability over specification, and we hope our added capacity will help alleviate that problem. With the U.S. State Department alone putting out a bid for 160,000 suits, we encourage all protective apparel companies to increase their manufacturing capacity for sealed seam garments so that our industry can do its part in addressing this threat to global health.