Stupid Hipsters

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by StickyHandz, Oct 23, 2014.

1. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Sorry you don't understand our SI slang Douche Canoe but round here we call these things treads. It's kind of a running gag type thing cock gobbler. Maybey your wetsuite is too tight and now you are brain dead? As to my masculinity whynot ask your mom about it. She seemed pretty satisfied last night by my rod.

2. HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI

HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2013

3. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    I love it man!

4. travy

travy Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2010
    you sure like to talk about cock bro!

5. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    Nah just that Whynot's mom like to take it.

6. salt

salt Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2010
  7. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
  8. rxsurf90

rxsurf90 Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2014
    I grew a handlebar last year and when my family from Florida said I reminded them of the hipsters from Brooklyn I immediately shaved it off. I grew mine because no one in my area had one and it was different. Glad I didn't live in BK at the time, would've joined the club I guess.

9. Peajay4060

Peajay4060 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    what did i just see today getting a burrito?

purple hair combed all forward into his face. dooffy glasses, a gray v neck sweater that was tighter than the shirt underneath, brown pants and green silly looking shoes. everthing was too small. and he was a marsh mellow. He looked like a clown. Like not an ass clown an actually squirt water out of his lapel flower clown.

what the f is so hip about that? he looked like he was scared to be outside.

10. DosXX

DosXX Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2013
    Not sure what a "hipster" is. Don't really care. We seem to like categorizing people and then hating them for their differences from whatever group or category we feel we belong to.

BTW, I know they're an easy target, but making fun of the disabled and special needs folks is not cool.

11. whynot

whynot Active Member

Nov 13, 2013
    <br /><br />Sorry dudes! I had my entire arm caught in RCarter's mom's….Ah, I won't go further than that…his writing and wit sounds like that of an adolescent, so I'll leave him be. It would be a hetero fantasy, except he was referring to my princess mouth, Mr. MakeitStop - he seems to be working on ideas about guys 'gobbling' him. Cool of you to get a little huffy for your bro, though, bro! Anyway, right on Travis, he does seem to like to talk about the dudes! Again, it's nice he has a place to work out. Anyway, I couldn't help but see how RCarter's progress is going, and he didn't fail to deliver. It's a classic safeway for those unsure of their orientation to direct it away from their homoerotic fantasies and back to some high school insults to try to assert their masculinity (we're all buying it, don't worry!). RCarter, if you need help looking up any of the words in this response, just let me know. Wait, sorry, my occasional browsing of this board is done. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I won't be back. You'll just have to find another guy with a princess mouth to fantasize about. Threads like these are time-wasters to begin with (I think I just lost 3 minutes of my life writing this), and the quality of your response and penchant for arguing (we can start threads about whatever we want!!!) just make me feel like I'm engaging with a child - and I do wonder if I am. Makes me feel like I accidentally started engaging in a high school forum. So, anyway, sorry to rob you of the thrill of me reading whatever brilliant response you might come up with after working that little brain of yours, but it's just the way it's gotta be!! Either way, good luck! I'm sure you'll make a good go at impressing your buddies in the name of masculinity - you love that masculinity, don't you! <br /><br />Adios!<br />

12. EmassSpicoli

EmassSpicoli Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
    Hello.

13. EmassSpicoli

Apr 16, 2013
    A born proponent of the SI Glossary. Bro is losing sleep bout tread/threads!?!?! Sounds like he needs to bust a few airs before he becomes Bill Cosby's Nephew lol

SI forum is hilarious. Straight comedy. Thank you to all those that contribute.

14. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    to each its own.

15. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    the hatred pool is crowded. judaism, catholicism, christian conservatives, jihadists.....i am now john lennon.....
    imagine if everybody included as well as they excluded....:(

16. CBLACK

CBLACK Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2010
    Spot on.

17. jballen2

jballen2 Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2010
    [video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lVmmYMwFj1I[/video]

18. all4blues

all4blues Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2013
    Haha. Had to watch it twice.

19. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    Whynot just leave then? Whynot stop being a douche canoe? Whynot stop giving a crap what treads our buoys start? The fact that you wrote that little diatribe lets me know you will come back and view this response even if you don't respond to it. If you feel these treads are a waste of time then you are the idiot for clicking on them and wasting your time. If you really are gone for good then I am proud to have been the one who ran you off. This should get me a good boost in the HOTY 2014 run!

20. EmassSpicoli

Apr 16, 2013
    Studies show that HOTY winners have resulted in an average of 8.6 members leaving the forum on their behalf in the calendar year of their HOTY campaign. Runners-up averaged a forced attrition of only 3.8 members. Yes bro, that's a good sign.