The King has returned, long live the king....

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by MergatroidSkittle, Nov 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kidrock

kidrock Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2010
    Megaroid Schitthole

2. The Incorrigible Steel Burrito VII

The Incorrigible Steel Burrito VII Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2014

YANKEE ARE YOU GONNA PASS ON THAT?!

Greatest line I have ever heard. Its actually a compliment to people with herpes. Some girl with a big ol scab on her grill can watch surf vids for a self esteem boost.

Side note: Metard, please go to the surfing in Maine thread and post a shopped picture of a dude in a bear suit surfing, for a wetsuitE recommendation.

Unless.... he is not a boy at all. He has some sexualized content. What if he is some creeped out NAMBLA lurker who lights a few candles and gets all slithery and lubed up by his computer and says "I wan to pretend Im a surfer boy and let the other boys pick on me."

3. MergatroidSkittle

MergatroidSkittle Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2014
    you cant think of any thing thats why you are 'ignoring' me. the only insult you could think of was to edit my post in the quote and base it off of that. face it, you have 3,880 posts of pure troll, from that we can all determine how your social life is...i mean the nonexistent socail life you have. But we cant blame you for being such an akward outkast, having your asshole be used as a sperm dump site will surely hold some psychological effects on the individual.

4. MergatroidSkittle

MergatroidSkittle Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2014
    Calm down yankee, its ok, we all understand that getting anally annilhated at a young age is very nerve racking, but you cant just use that as your only insult.

it seems like the whole reason you started trolling was just to make yourself feel better thinking, "i dont get analy raped, he does"

either that or your either afriad that everyone will find out that you're a closet homo and you do like it up the butt so you try to pin it on other people.

Its all over now, we all know now why you started trolling in the first place son

Last edited: Nov 15, 2014
  5. The Incorrigible Steel Burrito VII

The Incorrigible Steel Burrito VII Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2014
    wow. people are thrown "son" around. the next inevitable step is "you dont know me".

6. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Whoa. Just whoa. It's ok twiddles, you & sbx continue to play Freudude while you teabag one another. Yes: you should continue to devote yourself to my following.

Anything less would be unworthy of you, a reamed-out, anal dripping fanbuoy that has little else to do than slobber over the keyboard whilst parked in your waynetheinsaaane-issued BVDs.

7. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    You're actually not the most hated sweller, skidmark, you're just the most dis-respected POS on here.

You should get together with twittles & practice sedating him for your residency exams. He already has brain damage, so, A, you and he have a lot in common, and, B, you can't get sued unless you snuff him. By incompetence, I mean accident, of course.

8. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    yankee has some competition on here lol.looks like mr skittles graduated the Harvard hate school with a masters degree and is back for vengeance.let the hate continue

9. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Quotable

10. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    twittles fan buoy....try not to make it so obvious, ceppy

11. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Pay attention twittles: this ^ memo is for you.

12. The Lonesome Tractor

The Lonesome Tractor Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2012
    Hemmy, if you're listening, I just want you to know that I was the one that had sex with your mothers vag1na.

I truly cared for her, Dorathy Skittle was a saint. But once I got down to her skittle factory, I just couldn't handle the smells and I had to remove myself from the situation.

I am sorry your were forced by my to be a part of this world.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.