7'2 Bing Lovebird FS

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by wavesliderac, Nov 6, 2014.

1. wavesliderac

wavesliderac Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2012
    IMG_1467.jpg <br /> IMG_1468.jpg <br /> IMG_1466.jpg <br /><br />Hello, I am selling my 7'2 Bing Lovebird single fin. Hand numbered MC 4900 <br /><br />Theres no measurements on the board but I would assume its 2.5-2.75\" thick maybe 21\" wide.<br /><br />Light and thin enough to be really thrown around but still holds a nice line and rides like a single... as you'd expect. <br /><br />Really fun, versatile board, can be ridden in waist high-over head given the right conditions. <br /><br />Paid $900 at Heritage Ocean City around this time last year, board is still in excellent shape. <br /><br />Looking for $650 pretty firm... <br /><br />Pick up in South Jersey area only not going to ship her. Thanks!

2. goosemagoo

goosemagoo Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    Don't know why but hitting preview post peppers everything with those br / br/ things

3. MATT JOHNSON

MATT JOHNSON Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    Wish I had the money to snatch this up right now . Maybe after the holidays if you still have it ill scoop it up

4. wavesliderac

Jun 25, 2012
    word! if I still have it i'd like it to go to someone who will use her =)

5. highvelocity

highvelocity Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2012
    have you been able to ride the nose on this board?

6. MATT JOHNSON

MATT JOHNSON Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    Yeah you know Id give her a good home

7. JMG

JMG Member

Nov 30, 2009
    I just got a 7'4" and rode it last Wednesday morning - foggy and glasssssy. So fun, a great board. Someone should grab this. The new ones are a lot more $$.

8. wavesliderac

Jun 25, 2012
    hey man I personally have not be able too.. the board is thinner than it appears. that doesn't mean the deck doesn't give you support to use the whole board but nose riding might be difficult.

9. wavesliderac

Jun 25, 2012
    bump bump fun board fun price lol

10. daeggman

daeggman Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2014
    i wish i could get this board, always wanted a single fin 7'3 or 7'6 and pretend I'm gerry lopez at pipe

11. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    um, thats old stuff.
    the latest is being rasta on the sunshine coast.