who hates shaun white

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by chadbrochill93, Feb 22, 2009.

1. chadbrochill93

chadbrochill93 Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2007
    i ****ing hate him sooooooooo much

time to bash the **** out of him

2. Zansurf

Zansurf Well-Known Member

May 12, 2008
    hes a talented dude and he lives the life i got no problems with it

3. DavidOlya

DavidOlya Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2007
    Can I ask why you hate him, and why we should be bashing the **** out of him?

4. NSsurfer

NSsurfer Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2009
    Shaun white is a talented dude, but massively overrated. He can only ride pipe. If he wants to become legendary he needs to widen his horizons and learn how to ride park, street, and backcountry. Perhaps chadbrochill your just jealous?

5. Zansurf

Zansurf Well-Known Member

May 12, 2008
    he won a gold in slopestyle at the xgames this year

6. surfnasty22

surfnasty22 Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2007
    alright so i agree the kid has talent not only in snowbaording but skating, but he's getting to be way overrated in winter 14 super pipe finals he won the gold only because hes shaun white they robbed the the other guy so bad

7. ocripcurrent

ocripcurrent Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2008
    yea man I was never a big fan of him either....he seems to cocky a lot of the time, and he looks like Carrot Top

8. zach619

zach619 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2009
    hehe. I like the kid.

he is from san diego (carlsbad) and his favorite sport is actually surfing. he says on the raddio and stuff when he comes back here that he is always surfing seaside reef and north county.

so he grew up surfing and skating like every socal kid. he just happens to be a complete freak of nature on a snowboard and skateboard.

the kid is the kelly slater of the snow. talent is talent. I've seen shaun white ride in all of the above mentioned conditins and events ad he ios ridiculous at all of them.

so, that is just my two cents but the kid is a phenom.

don't be hatin =)

the kid is a surfer at heart, how bad could he be?

9. mikedub

mikedub Well-Known Member

Aug 2, 2007
    Yeah I agree **** olympians.

10. IsurfwhenIcan

IsurfwhenIcan Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2008
    people who partake in a sport always seem to hate the people that are the best at it

i swim and i cant even tell you how many people i know that hate michael phelps.....just because he's the best

11. radicalbro1026

radicalbro1026 Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2008
    shaun white is pretty insane, people are starting to say hes overrated because hes been on the tour since he was like 13 and now hes 20 so him winning so much is starting to get old but the dude is still amazing even though people are starting to beat him

12. VBVA

VBVA Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2009
    why bash someone who worked for his talent? its not like him being good was just givin to him or dropped on his door step..

stop hatin

13. jay cagney

jay cagney Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2007
    its a popular thing to hate him, people just do it and they don't know why

14. ocripcurrent

ocripcurrent Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2008
    I just hate him because he's a straight up douchebag ASSHOLE!! and it has nothing to do with any of his winnings, accusations, or because he swims.

15. Mooseknuckle

Mooseknuckle Well-Known Member

May 12, 2008
    No people hate micheal phelps because he is a cocky asshole. and he loves to tongue punch the chocolate dirt star.

16. brucemarkam

brucemarkam Active Member

May 24, 2008
    yo if we got this hate train running, the **** bobby martinez. he is the dumbest piece of **** in all of surfing, and greedy as a mother****er. anyone else hate that asshole as much as i do?

17. wbsurfer

wbsurfer Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2008
    yeah i hate him. even though he use to ride for reef where my local boy benny b rides for but i just hate bobby martinez.

18. Volcom732

Volcom732 Member

Jun 16, 2008
    White Album

Watch the white album, and you will have no doubts about his performance outside of the pipe. He does HUGE gaps onto rails, hits street rails, kills park style jumps, and then his skating footage is pretty legit too. I will give you this, he does lack street skating skills, but the kid has talent to boot, I don't know about you, but I would love to be able to ride like him. Then go watch first descent, and see him in the Alaskan backcountry. He rips there too, especially when they build that booter. He's a very talented kid.

19. Eastsurfin

Eastsurfin Member

Jul 21, 2006
    He can't rid park, street, and backcountry?

20. Shakagrom

Shakagrom Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2008
    yea that's why everybody hates A-rod. or maybe it's just because he took steroids!