loggin

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by patgeds22, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Ryan McCall

Ryan McCall Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2014
  2. arby

arby Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2012
    +1

3. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013
    Indeed. Not to mention more than half those guys, especially Harrison Roach, tear the living shyte out of ANY board they're on.

4. Sandblasters

Sandblasters Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    i love loggin waves like that, im sorry for all yall that argue that loggin wont help you get better at ridding a short board but it does and more versatile your are on riding different boards in different wave size and conditions the better your will become and that includes fishes,eggs,potato chips ect, 1,3,4,5 fin boards. 9,6 all the way down to 5,6 if you only ride one type of board you limit your growth and experimentation, so bro it shouldn't hurt your eyes it should open them.

5. EmassSpicoli

EmassSpicoli Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
    I like this bro. Where'd you get that line?

6. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    that is SO north jersey.

7. ukelelesurf

ukelelesurf Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2007
    That's Bali somewhere in the canggu area....maybe barawa I think?no surfed that wave on a short board and the ones under head high were annoying you're just kind of waiting for the fatness to push through. ...would've been more fun on a twinnie or Simmons... Then again, I am not a guy that can rip the balls out of a gutless wave. As for the long boards, who cares what these guys ride? As long as somebody's not sitting outside and taking all the waves wgaf???? Never understoodbthat line of thinking

8. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    if one would want a takeaway from that clip; note how the "three point stance" enables
    those who would ride a tube well. on a longboard.

9. Deepee king

Deepee king Well-Known Member

May 30, 2013
    I would easily give my own left eye or (or nut) to have my log in a day of surf like that.

10. illuminite

illuminite Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2014
    No hate towards long boarders but I personally would never log a wave like that, i have energy pulsing through my body that needs to be distributed into turns and throwing some fins... I only ride a longboard when theres no other boards available, again, no hate to you classic loggers, i enjoy watching the guys at malibu stylishly ride a wave on a log.