long island

Discussion in 'Northeast' started by surfinsteve, Feb 9, 2015.

1. surfinsteve

surfinsteve Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2013
    looks like wednesday should be fun, who's ready to score??

2. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    If I were GitCarter, I'd say yo' sistah, but hey good luck out there. And don't write off Belmar, champ.

3. rxsurf90

rxsurf90 Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2014
    Are you the Steve-O that surfs with Johnny? If so, WHATS GOOD MAN

4. raddadbrad

raddadbrad Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2015
    Goin all day Left bowls Yeeeeeheeeewwwww!!!!!

5. Slashdog

Slashdog Well-Known Member

May 22, 2012
    Honestly, I'm pretty stoked for the whole week.

I was thinking, damn, finally we are getting a few solid days in a row up here! It's our turn, motherf*ckers!

Then I checked the rest of the coast, realizing that every decent spot down to mid-florida was getting some good days ... and most of them were looking better than my go-to spot. Reality check!

This swell direction should do wonders up here nonetheless. My stoke tank is full and I've limited alcoholic consumption. The party starts tomorrow if you ask me.

6. surfinsteve

surfinsteve Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2013
    haha rxsurf90, not sure I know johnny, buts whats up anyway. slashdog, I feel ya, my school schedule is awful, so even a glassy hour on wednesday morning would be a major win

7. rxsurf90

rxsurf90 Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2014
    Gotcha man thought you were a guy BassMon and I surf with usually. I feel ya on the school schedule though, finally coming home from Albany for good on Friday. Pumped to consistently get in the water. Forecast looks dope though, enjoy!

8. Mattyb

Mattyb Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2013
    Roger that