The Atlantic City Surf Festival

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by Riley Martin, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

How about Mickey Dora??
    He is dead so you won't run into him.

2. Riley Martin

Riley Martin Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2015
    Sure, you can brink your own gals. How are they? They weathered? If they are in decent shape I'll meet them before the contest.

Meth? This ain't Missor-ah. This is a dope and coke area. Kids, did you know the Philadelphia region used to be America's crank capital back in the 1950's-70's. Yeah, and the media made you think that the stuff was just invented ten years ago.

Yep, Villas hookers and some meth....sounds like a nice 12-72 hours. Pencil-me-in.

3. EmassSpicoli

EmassSpicoli Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
  4. 3rdperson

3rdperson Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2014
    Brilliance, this is what the asp should have been. If, they were looking to capture the true essence of surfing.

5. leethestud

leethestud Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2010
    one morning as I was suiting up for dawn patrol at the 14th street pier, I overheard one bum say to another bum "man you were f**king her so hard that I needed a cigarette afterwards" as they reflected back on a night of sharing needles and hookers.

All I'm saying is, don't count out VB. At least we can be a stop on the tour.

6. whosthat

whosthat Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2011
    Maybe we can race the hookers through the projects,....or kinda like a "running of the whores" thing,.... like the Spaniards do...anyway,count me in

7. Riley Martin

Riley Martin Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2015
    Hmmm, I kind of like that idea because lets face it Caroline ain't going to judge Best Hooker.

So, we gather a group of Atlantic/Cape May county's finest at the Stanley Holmes Village. Then us competitors will be the bulls. With the sound of a gunshot the hookers will take-off with us in pursuit. Whoever can catch and fornicate with the most hookers wins that segment of the comp.

Good idea WHOSTHAT. That's what I like to see.

8. EmassSpicoli

EmassSpicoli Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
    Who/what will they be chasing or responding to? Shred?

9. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    my father was a junkie and that's why momma dukes left him when I was 5.also my older brother was a fiend,robbed a store with a boxcutter,got 5 years and came home clean.best thing that ever happened to him.iv had 3 friends od and die.im a stoner I smoke pot and that's it.i had dope infront of me my whole life and was smarter not to do it.

i did smoke dope once,peer pressure,all I remember was it was a resin-ated bowl,my friend sprinkled ashes on it,then put the dope.swear to god,couldve been the high,we were in the woods,it was dark so I could be mistaken but we were on an incline and a bear came from the bottom,so we ran up to the top and someone was bbq but at the time it looked like a house fire.it was some scary shyt,and that's the only time I ever did anything dope related.i was prescribed blues for 4 years but kicked that 2 years ago.not for me

10. Sandblasters

Sandblasters Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    those blues will make a man rich or a fiend. i want to know how you got them lol.

11. whosthat

whosthat Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2011
    Thanks Riley......DO AC before AC DOES YOU.....was the slogan before they realized you pay by the letter....that town brings out the best in everyone.

12. MATT JOHNSON

MATT JOHNSON Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    The Junkies can have a Darts Tournament with their used needles and the winner can get a freebie from the winner of the best Hooker contest LOL

13. SkegLegs

SkegLegs Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    I have participated in all three of these events already. Can I get a past winner invite, I'm sort of like the Gerry Lopez of whores and booze.

14. SkegLegs

SkegLegs Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    I mean hell, while we are at it, are we giving out 438 wildcards like the Hawaii's get at pipe. All the Kauai locals get one......and I have to cross water to get to Jersey from Delaware. Does that make Delaware the Kauai of the Mid-Atlantic. Does that mean I can come vacation at the north shore of Atlantic City with my Uncle Eddie and get a wildcard into this event? I dont have an Uncle named Eddie, does John work? If not do you know anyone from south Jersey named Eddie?