Puerto Rico surf trip

Discussion in 'Puerto Rico' started by Icem@n, Mar 7, 2015.

1. matheson

matheson Active Member

Dec 7, 2014
    PR in July=no/flat. Go to Central America. Take your daughters. It'll be good for them at that age to see real problems/poverty. Don't worry about crime. Just take the normal precautions and don't go there completely oblivious. I recommend Panama; I found it the safest out of the Central American countries I've been to.

2. Mr.Belmar

Mr.Belmar Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
    dude- like everyone else said.. really no waves in PR in the summer. you might get lucky I guess... but you would do better somewhere along the east coast.

I hear you about central America.... I think out of all the areas in central America- CR is the safest for your kids/wife. specially when they are on the beach while your surfing...

Have you put any thought into cali?? Lots to do and better waves and safe. southern cali. or even Hawaii... you can score some cheap flights where from time to time. I looked a few weeks ago and non stop roundtrip from EWR was 500! its just the food and hotels that will get you.. but its safe and tropical.

you could always do #Belmar

3. jiredell

jiredell Member

Oct 31, 2012
    Las Flores in El Salvador would be my bet. Great waves although can get crowded, all inclusive, safe because you never have to leave the resort, and relatively cheap for flights.

4. Icem@n

Icem@n Member

Jan 29, 2013
    It was a long time ago, but we both had too much to drink and got into a fight at a club. I left and went back to the room. She never came back so I went to the front desk to ask for help when she came back all dirty and f'd up. Police didn't speak English and had us out for hours between a hospital and questioning (they thought I did it). Needless to say it was a terrible trip, beautiful country and we talk about going back, but TERRIBLE trip. It's true though, could of happened here at home, bad things happen everywhere. Be aware of your surroundings and stay together.

5. red dog

red dog Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2015
    If your kids want to learn and have a great time with great instructors go to WITCH ROCK,TAMARINDO! Stay at the best western, the rock is right on the beach and is so kid friendly!i was alone last year but wouldn't think twice taking my 9 and 11yo with me! I stayed at witches but I would stay somewhere else if I brought them! 30 sec walk to the break! Good luck

6. ragdolling

ragdolling Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
    This was the exact spot that came to mind for me too.

7. Icem@n

Icem@n Member

Jan 29, 2013
    We'll have to check it out. My buddy says Rivas, Nicaragua is safe and awesome as well. I'll have to have my accountant wife find the best deal to include air fair.

8. red dog

red dog Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2015
    Save for witch's, I'm still paying my credit card! My instructor took me to his shady ars house surrounded by iron gates and still felt safe! As far as the kids though, you can't beat the instructors who are geared for kids and smiles! Just my thoughts! Missing the Bruins 3rd period so peace!

9. CDsurf

CDsurf Well-Known Member

May 10, 2014
    dude.

10. White Castle drop knee

White Castle drop knee Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2014
    PUNTA MITA MEXICO ... I've been all over (panama , CR ,PR , puerto plata,nica,Cali, Baka. Been to mex 6 times and punta de Mita is prob the most consistent and safe for your hottie or nottie .(send me a pic I'll be the judge ) you can surf mama and the Kids can go to merietas island and watch Wales and cave dive . Look it up fragile boy u won't be D pointed

11. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    all that experience yet he does not post about surfing on a surfing forum.

white castle drop knee is a phony and a bald faced liar.

12. Atantic0

Atantic0 Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Since when does a fat, bald Asian dork on a firewire potatonator call people out?

Hey, aren't you one of them Asians who wears a green face sheild and a dust mask?

Last edited: Mar 8, 2015
  13. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    STILL having a hard time with basic sentences. dropout. shaper.
    you and whitecastel are lovers; thats why he needs you to run to his defense..like you did.

14. White Castle drop knee

Nov 20, 2014
    Hey baddy suck it! The only time I lie is when your girl asks me if I'm wearing a rubber . Yes I I've surfed on and off for 30 years sweetheart and have plenty of $ to travel brah so if u want to meet sometime and exchange extreme fist pumps I'll be happy to own you just for disrespecting me slut !

15. White Castle drop knee

Nov 20, 2014
  16. TheColeEdelstein

TheColeEdelstein Active Member

Dec 30, 2014
    Rincon. I went their with my father and I'm 17. Rent a car and go to domes beach. The waves are friendly and ripable.

17. TheColeEdelstein

TheColeEdelstein Active Member

Dec 30, 2014
    I would recommend casa islena. I surfed their a few days of my trip and loved it. amazing food and the waves are just a few steps away.

18. White Castle drop knee

Nov 20, 2014
    Still no response by my sissy boy baddy = your gay

19. JawnDoeski

JawnDoeski Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2014
    Ah let me get this straight Mr Works Cock Drop Knee..you are in fact the whalerus..must be your work email account huh..Are you here to for claiming of anal tubes..I mean cause you work very hard at coming across as some sortz of homo thug..dude maybe EMASS or Yankee wanna come around and givez ya the HOTY...dat standz for Homer of the Year by the way..