Banishments

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by yankee, Mar 28, 2015.

1. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    So, I got 3 weeks in SI purgatory for reaming my troll patrol: raddamoron, taintico, shrill pickle & clemson clemmie.

What to do. Oh, ok, Costa Rica surf trek. :cool:

Lookin at the SI penalty box:
    GitCarter got slammed into lockup but he will be back soon, praise cheesus!
    Whalerus got his flippers pinned, but he's back.
    And raddamoron got nailed to the wall; deservedly so, being the twisted troll of the SI Temple Mount.

If you haven't been banned, you just haven't really taken a stand :cool:

Question is: how long did you get pinned for when you got your Simod666 banishment edict...?

Last edited: Mar 28, 2015
  2. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    I received an infraction for telling some one to, get lost. LMAO. Wow, I'm such a rebel.....

3. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    i got one for saying "can cats be herded?"

4. Dilly

Dilly Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2014

[video=youtube;Fr0OrPZ5cOE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fr0OrPZ5cOE[/video]

5. kidrock

kidrock Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2010
    I don't want to jinx myself, but I'll admit that I usually don't make much of a stand. I've come to a conclusion over the years that threatening to take somebody to the beach while on the internet is pretty futile, and kind of retarded to boot. Sometimes it's infuriating to read personal insults, but I'm comfortable knowing that it would never happen face-to-face. People that know me and my history would tell you that I'm the definition of a Type A personality. I've had to adopt an "internet personality" to get along on these boards.

I'm a member of another board that provides tech help for old Porsche owners. Most of the "tech" is just fluff and dribble, although some of it has been very helpful over the years. They have an "off topic" section that's called PARF (Politics and Religion Forum), and it gets nastier than SI. But, it's hilarious because they're all a bunch of rich self-indulgent pricks ("I'm a pilot", "I'm an engineer", "I'm a Big Oil Executive", "I'm a race car driver"). A lot of decent folk, but a lot of A-holes as well. There's been a few times where I've wanted to take a 2 hour flight so I could choke out some turd in 30 seconds. It just makes my blood pressure rise, so I take a break every once in awhile.

Q. What's the difference between a Porcupine and a Porsche?
    A. Porcupines have their pricks on the outside.

6. The Incorrigible Steel Burrito VII

The Incorrigible Steel Burrito VII Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2014
    dude i tell people to commit suicide on a regular basis... nothing.

7. kidrock

Aug 1, 2010
    yeah bro, I'm thinking there's a big difference between telling people "go kill yourself" and doxing people while telling them that you know everything about them and you're gonna show up unannounced at their doorstep one day.

The second statement is usually what puts moderators on alert.

8. fl.surfdog

fl.surfdog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2010
    Its amazing I haven't yet, I said some pretty harsh sh!t lately to the biggest troll on here, don't have to mention any names.

9. Hawky

Hawky Well-Known Member

May 9, 2014
    still trying to figure out which SI member you were previously, my guess is HOL or another fellow grom, but i really am not sure.

10. HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI

HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2013
  11. kidrock

Aug 1, 2010
    LOL, I'm probably just a prick in denial.

12. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    cocck...balls...

Still nothing

13. Speed Bump

Speed Bump Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2014
    Pics or it didn't happen.

Oh wait, that's right, this is yanker we're talking about; it didn't happen.

14. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    'Paging bitter party of one without a passport, paging bitter party of one without a passport.'

Another stalker troll, actually the same stalker troll but with multiple IP addresses, utterly obsessed with me. You're as twisted as waynetheinsaaane asking me for pics of myself. WTF, stay on your deviant homo-erotic singles websites, lonely buoy.

15. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
  16. Sandblasters

Sandblasters Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
  17. 1vin

1vin Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Just say you like sex with farm animals. that should get you a month at least.

18. Sandblasters

Sandblasters Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
  19. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2015
  20. chicharronne

chicharronne Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2006
    I've been scolded.

TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!