Self-entitled children from New Jersey

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by Gnarbutter, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Gnarbutter

Gnarbutter Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2014
    Oh, the spoiled, bratty child from the New Jersey shore. I've had a few run ins with these wild specimens, and I've come to the conclusion that I sincerly detest a lot of kids between the ages of 17-21 from our beautiful coast line.

These kiddos get everything handed to them from mommy and daddy. Expensive camera equipment, fresh sticks, cars, wetsuiites, whatever they like. They have no respect for others, and for some odd reason think they own a sliver of a beach because their parents own a million dollar house there.

Well, gee wiz guys, I cant f***ing stand them! I have half a mind to punch these little buggers in the face and teach um that they ain't so tough after all. Albeit, there are a lot of nice fellows that I enjoy the company of out in the water. But for the most part, I hate a good amount of "surfers" from New Jersey. They're all a bunch of pricks.

If you got hate in your heart, let it out.

Love,

Gnarbutter.

2. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    And summer hasn't even started....

3. Riley Martin

Riley Martin Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2015
    Yeah, then add the ones who live near AC and surf there.

That makes them think they are tough...you know, "Ah dude we surf in a ghetto !!"

Nothing like a Margate or Longport kid surfing in AC.

4. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    status badge: 4x car robbed. i have street.

5. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Most surfers suck everywhere, rich or poor. The usual normal distribution curve.

6. tuggernuts

tuggernuts Active Member

Apr 30, 2013
    ahhh you hit the nail right on head. cruise down and surf washinton ave in spring lake. you will see this species paddling around everyone and burning people bc thier daddies could afford living in spring lake. god forbid the rest of us that live on the other side of the tracks or a town over tries to surf "thier" wave. they preach line up etiquett, but they only thing they honor is how from thier wave you live. the older generatoin is the same way, and the apples dont fall too far from the tree.

7. Riley Martin

Jan 13, 2015
    Baddy take a page from New York and when it's 40 foot from the NE and you park at New Hammy Ave, place a " ATTENTION COLOREDS/CRACKER DOPE FIENDS: NO VALUBALES IN CAR." sign.

Also, place a cardboard "dog" in your car. Make it a Rottweiler as anything other than a pitbull confuses the typical street urchin.

Ah getting drunk at The Trump Marina(now Golden Nugget) and surfing AC. Good times...goodtimes.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
  8. im way better than you

im way better than you Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2008
    Somebody is mad their parents were bums. Life is not fair tough guy, everyone is not born equal. You sound like every other cry baby on welfare. Boooo Whoooooo...no one cares. Go crawl back into that trailer park you were born in and die.

9. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Who is your daddy, and what does he do?

10. Riley Martin

Jan 13, 2015
    Hey !! Don't speak to Gnar that way.

And you know what?

You aren't "way" better than me. You're just slightly better than me because I do the air.

11. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Farts are not even a consideration in this conversation!!

12. antoine

antoine Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2013
    why do I read the rants?

13. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Because antoine, those rants, if properly fanned, have the potential to make grown men filming themselves tweak the fark out about what's wrong with Swellinfo, shark populations, and the world at large.

[video=youtube;SRFsalp-rMk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SRFsalp-rMk[/video]

14. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    ....now.....why didn't I think of that?

15. waveft6

waveft6 Active Member

May 20, 2014
    As someone who peruses craigslist frequently hoping I can one day get my hands on a CI or decent shortboard shaped this decade, a thicker brand name wetsuit, and a Hero 4, while I don't particularly like running into these specimens in VB, they do buy a lot of high end boards and sell them with few war wounds to people like me. For that I'm appreciative. All that to say, you beach about one thing, fix it, you'll find you'll be beaching about another. to quote Lil'Wayne: "Life is a beach, I'm just playing in the sand" Good luck dealing with that pretentious s***, its bad here can't imagine NJ

16. CBSCREWBY

CBSCREWBY Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2012
    To see the pithy responses!

I'm Way Better Than You has been around since 2008! I like his attitude! Surfing is for the elite... Bums, teachers and insurance salesmen need not apply.

17. sbx

sbx Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    The thing used to be to have nothing of value in your car and just leave the doors unlocked. Saves on windows. I don't know if anyone in NYC worries about stuff like that anymore.

18. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Parts are valuable. But I think baddy meant that he stole 4 cars?? hahahaha!!

19. sbx

sbx Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    I think the idea was to cut out opportunistic junkie crime. Someone who wanted more than your radio or spare change was getting it whether your doors were locked or not.

20. kidrock

kidrock Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2010
    Sounds like somebody fits the profile.