wetsuits for short women

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by matheson, Apr 1, 2015.

1. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    [video=youtube;9r7X3f2gFz4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r7X3f2gFz4[/video]

2. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    Relax bruddah, we are just having fun, no harm! Sounds like you two have a solid set up and thats great!

3. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    srs question. are you a girl too?

4. seldom seen

Aug 21, 2012
    Man, my girl's hotter and will whoop both of their asses.

5. matheson

matheson Active Member

Dec 7, 2014
    swellinfo? make me mad? hahaha. i'm amused, not mad. i think 90% of you act like immature jerks online and the sad thing is we'd probably be friends in real life. anyone who surfs is cool by me until they disrespect. shoot, you could drop in on me as long as you apologize afterwards. me responding to everyone's negativity was like popping a pimple on my a$$. i knew where my legitimate surf-related question was going to go and the anticipation got the best of me. "you can't change people rand. so all the sh** that goes down on this forum... i'm going to encourage it." "sometimes it's better to watch sh** larvae grow than try to put an end to the lifecycle"

6. Zeroevol

Jun 22, 2009
    I don't know what this means.

7. seldom seen

Aug 21, 2012
    I still love you matheson.

8. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
    Make sure when you take her shopping, you sneak in the changing room to help her out. I've done it with my wife (way)back when we were young. Still married. You can thank me later.

9. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
  10. bubs

bubs Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2010

No one cares how good a cook you or your girlfriend is.

Wtf are you even talking about he was kidding. Get her a suit and surf whatever. No one cares.

Do you not understand humor......like at all?

11. kidrock

kidrock Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2010
    If you "avoid this forum like the plague", then you aren't doing a very good job of it.

Some of the guys are having a little fun, and you're taking it WAY too seriously. Lighten up, Francis.

If you don't like the suggestions, why don't you do it the Old Fashioned Way: go to some surf shops and try on some fuggin' suites.

Now gently fvck off.

12. Zeroevol

Jun 22, 2009
    Maybe someone should order the new T

BlackTee.jpg

13. seldom seen

Aug 21, 2012
    Brah if you made it, I would buy^^^

14. matheson

matheson Active Member

Dec 7, 2014

I wanted to surprise my chick with a wetsuit, which was why i had to come to this forum. in the end she had to go try some on. i only come here for information or to talk surf and i try to stay away from the negativity. anyway, ill humor you all this once.
    i'm sorry, i just don't see the fun or humor in disrespecting people's girlfriends anonymously like a coward. i guess my type of humor would be watching someone ask for illicit photos of belmar's biggest and most-alpha juicer's girlfriend in real life. (they go to belmar right?) that would be funny. you and i both know what would happen. you know why you try to get a rise out of people who can't retaliate with anything but words and that you pride yourselves for doing it. deep down, you know who you are even if you are too afraid to admit it. that's the type of humor i understand.
    so yeah, i will not only gently fvck off, i will do it happily. i am happy to concede the last word to people who think it's important. if it mattered to me more, i probably wouldn't have named myself after a stuck-in-the 80s, delusional, gay, didn't-have-a-father-figure hitman from the movie pineapple express. so bring on the snarky little comments cuz i know they're coming. if they make you feel empowered, so be it. you insult me, you will only prove me right. i wish you all nothing but the best.
    thanks to those who tried to help too. i know there are good people on here. the rest of you can gfy.

15. bagus

bagus Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2014
    she probably fat , ugly and shaped like an easter egg that's why he got his panties in a bunch

16. matheson

matheson Active Member

Dec 7, 2014
    see what i mean? how could anyone respect this dude? he probably feels friggin awesome right now too.
    "yup i showed him. hahaha. his girlfriend is probably fat."
    can't you all see i'm not upset and i'm trying to help you not be such douches?
    "he who looks into the abyss stares and realizes nothing is looking back at him. and all he'll see is his own character. and then his head will explode from the sh** pressure."

17. bagus

bagus Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2014
    o Matheson

18. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Buahahaha!

19. bagus

bagus Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2014
    ya he is wtf he got a fat chick that wants to surf and he never be able to get any of his own time , you would be too ggeeezzzzz , and he asks for dumb advise on an internet website. what did he expect omg