Self-entitled children from New Jersey

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by Gnarbutter, Apr 1, 2015.

1. im way better than you

im way better than you Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2008
    "So I guess all the people of the world who live even farther are impossible to being well off?" That sentence is the only thing that doesn't make much sense.

At least give it a proof read, pal. Again, your parents are middle class at best and not well off. I'm trying to help you bro. I don't want you to sound dumb when you say this to other people.

First you flirt with me about my writing and now you want to come to my house and talk? Sorry man, but I'm into chicks.

2. Gnarbutter

Gnarbutter Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2014
    I
    How does that sentence not make sense? Again, this just points out your ignorance of proper sentence and grammatical structure.

My rents are middle class, I suppose, since when was that not being well off? Considering the fact that 80% of the worlds population lives in poverty, I'd say that renders middles class as well off, but to each their own, right?

I'm not sure where you got flirting from, you must pick that out of the blue. That must be why you probably strike out with women so often. Hey, man, it's ok, we can't all be ladies men, like myself.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2015

3. kidrock

kidrock Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2010
    I guess the old adage is true: "You can't buy class". And being rich obviously doesn't automatically make you a classy person, either.

4. bagus

bagus Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2014
    little ricky are you a body boarder

5. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Thank you. Rich or poor, the guy has the personality of a STOP sign.
    He can, of course, repent. I say that because, after all, it is Good Friday.

6. bagus

bagus Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2014
    o barry

7. Gnarbutter

Jan 27, 2014

o barry

8. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Et tu, Gnarbruturus??
    <grin>

9. CDsurf

CDsurf Well-Known Member

May 10, 2014
    I have to go off on a rant right now and sound like an angry troll. I put my time in at the same spot and surfed every crappy windswell the garden state served up this winter. The weekend comes and there are 12 people paddling inside of me, not one of which I recognize. Some good surfers for sure, but nobody cares who is there first. They paddle out sit as far inside as they can so they have priority to get the good ones. Waves were better last night at the same spot with me and just a bud but amazing how the weekend comes and suddenly everyone has to try to jockey like mad men for 2 foot waves.
    Call me crazy but sometimes I want to surf decent waves without having it be a paddling competition. Its only April!

10. red dog

red dog Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2015
    1)controlled anger 2) if I have to explain this one, you really are a RETARD! 3)losing a child is unbearable, he would of taught you to be a GENTLEMAN instead of a spoiled *****! 4) 6'0 210, one of my surfing obstacle's. realistically we will never meet, but you will for certain have your ass handed to you some day. its just to bad I wont be there to watch it! I will say this, someone like you mouth off to me while im trying to become a better surfer, I will TRY to remove them from this GREAT sport! HAVE A GREAT DAY YOU FUGGING ***!

11. red dog

Mar 6, 2015
    ******= biarch *******= farggg!

12. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    at least 4 ACFD guys live uptown; all 1st rate rippers.
    and i only know the old guys anymore.

13. CDsurf

CDsurf Well-Known Member

May 10, 2014
    you really need to go away. I'm praying that someone like you drops in on me one of these days. It would be really enjoyable to punch you in the face.

14. Southern Comfort

Southern Comfort Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2015
    Just an FYI "middle class" as defined by income is a broad range running roughly from $32,000-$300,000 a year. I would say this covers 99.9% of all SI members.

15. Gnarbutter

Jan 27, 2014
    I think we have all concluded that "way better than you" is most certainly not better than any of us.

He is probably one of the little kids we are talking about and he is sincerely butt hurt.

16. Southern Comfort

Southern Comfort Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2015
    You are correct sir. His screen name should be change to "I'm way gayer than everyone".

17. red dog

Mar 6, 2015
    lmfao

18. Sandblasters

Sandblasters Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    LOL FKN gay little jersey pricks theyre everywhere.. i dealt with some in nica last week, i thought about stabbing him for hours then thought bout jail there. then some dude told me if i did a few grad would of got me out of it, i felt it wasnt worth it. i never travel without a knife, next time i go somewhere my bowie knife is comming if i can find it lol.

19. Mr.Belmar

Mr.Belmar Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
    Yea it's still April and the water is still 40!!!

I feel your pain... where you in SL south end? I paddled out around noon with a buddy and had the place to ourselves, which is odd. I guess evryone got in in the morning.

This time of year is always hard - the waves finally start getting really fun.. So do the crowds....

20. Riley Martin

Riley Martin Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2015
    I told you to put an avatar of a surfboard up on your thang. This sort of thing don't happen to CJSurf.