Hands up lets loot!!!!

Discussion in 'Northeast' started by White Castle drop knee, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Sniffer

Sniffer Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2010
    So if you were to run from the cops and resist arrest, would you expect a tap on the shoulder?

I would want the police to kick the **** out of me, and if I die thats on me.

2. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Good vibes for you and the fam's safety amigo.

It's bc situations like this that I have a trusty rifle.

3. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
    I would want that police officer arrested and fired.

4. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

You are zeroing in solely on the few negatives (and they are negatives) in police behavior, forgetting that many Police Departments also do a lot of great work, which you seem to deny and turn your back on. Once again, emotional bias. "Period".

5. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

That would depend on the seriousness of the crime. But dying need not be accomplished, just capture in most instances.

6. brewengineer

brewengineer Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2011
    Like I said, two wrongs don't make a right. You missed that. These riots don't hurt the people enjoying the wealth. Look what they are burning.... a church (donation) funded senior living center, liquor store, corner convenience store, etc. None of these things hurt the pockets of the wealthy. You think the millionaires are going to see this in their taxes? Nope, it will be rebuilt using money from the working class, or just not rebuilt at all. These business owners are not millionaires, and they probably live in the same communities as the looters. Please, tell me how this will stop another unarmed young man from getting killed. Why not protest at city hall and the police station? I know, because it isn't about pushing a change with those in power. It is about taking anger out on the innocent.

7. stinkbug

stinkbug Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2010
    If they hate the police so much let them police themselves. It would be a mass genocide and they would kill each other 10x the number they are today.
    Police should not respond anymore to calls for help. Firemen should just let it all burn.

8. aka pumpmaster

Apr 30, 2008

i have ZERO issue with this.

9. Z

Z Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2012
  10. aka pumpmaster

Apr 30, 2008
    again, is this reason to withhold medical treatment which resulted in his death (not to mention how he received those injuries in the first place)? don't blame the victim here.

11. Z

Z Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2012
    I don't have any idea of how and why he was injured, nor do any of us on here(best I can tell).. I am not saying he shouldn't have had medical attention.
    I am asking why did he run or try to bike away from the cops when they wanted to talk to him if he was not guilty of anything?
    My argument is, he had a LONG history of offenses and why was he still on the street with a rap sheet like that?
    I got in trouble one time with the law and I went to jail, paid a huge fine and spent 2 years on probation and never did anything like that again.. Oh, Ya I joined the military to square myself away.

12. aka pumpmaster

Apr 30, 2008
    well, much of his offenses were drug related so Ill give those a pass. Even if a person runs, a PROFESSIONAL police force should apprehend the person and not use excessive force. Too many cops have giant egos that can't take someone disobeying them so they snap out and do bad things.

13. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    if a soldier lays their life down in battle; is that a selfish gesture? if not, why? some might answer because others benefit. of course they're angry; its my opinion that you wouldn't put up with what is being shoved up theirs.

14. Z

Z Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2012
    You are going to give him a pass??
    We aren't talking Pot here, We are talking about distribution of narcotics of who knows what type. I see Cocaine on the list and I thought I saw trying to manufacture some substance.
    How about the Burglary, Assault and Escaping from custody charges... Pass as well?

The only thing I saw or heard that the cops did was pick him up and put him in the ambulance.. Maybe not a good choice and if they had to do over again, do you think they would have done it differently??
    Who knows..it is all conjuncture on our parts.
    I don't think that that most cops have an EGO that is out of control... Put a uniform on and put yourself in "Harms Way" for citizens who think you are an A-hole.
    The "Man" didn't wreck this guys life he did...

15. aka pumpmaster

Apr 30, 2008
    at this point there isn't enough evident so show exactly what happened. having dealt with police abuse first hand and how they react as a group was certainly enlightening and changed my attitude towards them 180 degrees.

16. The Screen Name Formerly Known As ABC123

The Screen Name Formerly Known As ABC123 Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2013
    Dude...cmon man really?. I come to this forum and read a lot of posts from time to time and do not reply because I don't want to waste my time and get into a back and forth debate with someone. But, I think you watch too much CNN and feed into what the media is telling us. Your argument over this issue is senseless because your are uneducated about the topic. Dont get me wrong....YES there is corruption and issues within law enforcement agencies in this country that need to be addressed and dealt with under the proper circumstances. But your not looking at the big picture. These are isolated incidents that are being brainwashed into our minds by the media to form a new stereotype and opinion about police. Everyone wants to be the "Monday morning quarterback" and tell the police how to do there job. How about this...picture yourself as a trained police officer wearing a vest and gun belt everyday knowing that you may not see your wife or kids again because killing a cop is the new "cool" thing to do. Look deeper into the depths of the Internet and find those stories you don't see on the news about the daily deliberate executions of police officers in our country. Those stories don't get the high ratings so who gives a ****, right?

Here is one for you....a 30 yr old father of two minding his own business getting his kid a birthday gift at gamestop. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/philadelphia

Ahh I feel better now

17. White Castle drop knee

White Castle drop knee Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2014
    I think the illuminate set this one up . Also u put bad parenting , laziness , no job (cause your lazy) no$ = you owe me something whitey

18. brewengineer

Jun 22, 2011
    Really. Dude didn't deserve to die. The responsible officers should be punished, end of story. However, this isn't like a team of cops walked into a community and started killing people. Peaceful protest could have pushed for a quick resolution here.

19. The Screen Name Formerly Known As ABC123

The Screen Name Formerly Known As ABC123 Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2013

Again, an uneducated and ignorant response

20. brewengineer

Jun 22, 2011
    You are avoiding my direct questions. How does burning your neighbors house and business down equal a soldier sacrificing himself in battle? This is more like a soldier turning his gun on his fellow troops and opening fire because he didn't agree with enemy actions. That would be, in my opinion, a disgusting and ignorant action.