10'0 Velzy Surftech single fin

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by super fish, May 11, 2015.

1. Riley Martin

Riley Martin Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2015
    Super Fish, what's cracking?

How's the boy been?

Hey it's me, SJB, your best buddy.

Where have you been man. We miss you. You still policing? Stay safe out there, man.

2. White Castle drop knee

White Castle drop knee Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2014
    I'll take it ! I live in the northeast though

3. super fish

super fish Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2008
    Hey SJB,

Don't have a boy, but I picked up chow chow puppy named Ted. Still doing the popo work too. Not much has changed. And I sold the board white castle. Picked up an arrow cj nelson model in its place.

4. Mr.Belmar

Mr.Belmar Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
    Hey mr fish!

How much did you get for the board???

5. Mr.Belmar

Aug 19, 2010
    I got a velzy 9'6 - but it's a poly board, not surftech... Thinking of selling- in near perfect condition- if anyone is really interesting- PM me

6. LB68

LB68 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2014
  7. Mr.Belmar

Aug 19, 2010
    Everyone is sellin a board!

8. super fish

Sep 2, 2008
    got the asking price of 350. I think it was a fair price compared to everything else available on craigslist. I got the surftech cj nelson for 600 and it was in perfect condition. I took it out today which it performed amazingly...definitely worth the buy. I'm really rough with my boards so I opt for epoxy over glass that and I'm 6'3 240lbs so heel dents are an issue.

9. Mr.Belmar

Aug 19, 2010
    dude that's a real good price!

Was there heel dents on the longboard? I actually like surftech too- specially in the winter for that extra float- and I can easily destroy boards...

Thanks

10. super fish

Sep 2, 2008
    nope...I don't even think you could dent or ding a surftech. it did have some minor chips on the nose and I kind of accidentally brushed the paint off near the tail from dragging it on the sand...it was a skinny 3 inch strip (obviously didn't affect the board at all). that's why I listed it as good and not excellent. it was fun riding it with the old school shape, but after today i'd definitely rather have the cj since I want to get better at nose riding. it will be interesting to see how it does in bigger surf.