Hurley site - 50% off

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by Scobeyville, May 15, 2015.

1. Scobeyville

Scobeyville Well-Known Member

May 11, 2009
    Use promo code friends.

Just got a new 4/3 for $130.

2. Tommy529

Tommy529 Member

Aug 2, 2008
    Thanks for the heads up. Just got a new 2/2 short sleeve and some shorts

3. EmassSpicoli

EmassSpicoli Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
    Thanks Scobes.

Was thinking this bi-annual sale was coming up. Got their 202 SS for $80 back in November and love it. Couldn't say no this time. Scored my first 4/3 and then also a 3/2 since I'm entering my third season in mine and it's getting some wear by now. Got a backpack and a couple hats and pants. Couldn't say no and DC/RC/Hurley pants seem to be all that fit me. Screw it. I don't often treat myself to new gear or clothes and just take care of things I own.

4. Southsidesurfer

Southsidesurfer Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    Nice find. Any word on expiration date?

5. Scobeyville

Scobeyville Well-Known Member

May 11, 2009
    not positive, but probably about a week. I'd order what you want sooner than later. They sold out of a bunch of wetsuits in my size last season they had the sale.

Also, if you're in San Diego (all 4 of us) the Sector 9 shop on Jutland and Morena is opening their doors to the public - 40% RVCA, Sector 9, Xcel, Billabong & Nixon. They got a dope bowl you can skate too.

Have a good weekend buoys!

6. Slashdog

Slashdog Well-Known Member

May 22, 2012
    Southside, I read elsewhere that it goes until the 17th...

Thanks for looking out Scobey! When I first heard about this it didn't apply to wetsuits. Thanks to you though, I have a brand new 4/3 in the mail! So f*cking stoked!

You are the man. If you're ever passing through LI/NY and want some Scobey-snacks, let me know.

7. Southsidesurfer

Southsidesurfer Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    Sweet thanks for the heads up Slash. Getting some shorts for the summer (I have none right now it's bad) and thinking about a 3/2. Is Hurley a good choice? Thoughts?

8. huuor

huuor Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2012
    Thanks, mate - ordered a new 3/2 wettie. $125. Nice!

9. RobG

RobG Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2010
    Anybody know if this is still going on? It's telling me that the coupon code can not be applied to my cart.

10. FUN

FUN Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2014
    anybody have experience with their booties? i just ordered a pair

11. rvb

rvb Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    also wondering about their wetsuit quality as i've seen them cheap lately online. maybe its my location but i rarely see anyone wearing hurley suits/gear. i saw one dude and actually asked, he said not as good quality as say xcel,rip curl/o'neill. specifically he said the chest zip (4/3) was ripping after 5 sessions.

i guess for $125 though - get a season or 2 and your stoked on that. plus depends on fit..buy what fits you right. price comes second.

12. EmassSpicoli

Apr 16, 2013
    I just got my pack yesterday with all my half off Hurley gear. Got the 403 and 302 Fusion suites. Holy crap. Serious build quality on these. I will be VERY surprised if they don't hold up. The ankle and wrist cuffs have an excellent tension system that won't rip. That's the only issue I have with my XCEL quiver. Wrist cuffs tear over time.

The softness of even the 4/3 is unreal. 4mil from one company is 4mil from the next, thickness is thickness. However, stiffness can vary and XCEL does feel like cardboard when you throw it on. Above all else, the styling on these Hurley suites is better than any other brand. The blandness of suites in general is something that irks me. I'm not talking about going 80s hypercolor, but SOME level of variation on matte black would be nice.

Oh yeah, the Hurley 50% code is still working on the site as of this morning. Got another shipment coming tomorrow with some clothes. Their fit on shirts and pants is unprecedented and it's hard for the athletic types to fit into most clothes.

13. FUN

FUN Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2014
    just got my booties in yesterday (s/o to 2 day shipping). and these booties fit like garbage. the big toe section of the boot is wayy too small for my big toe, and i know i got the right size too.

they'll work, but at the expense of my big toe being extremely constricted

14. mrcoop

mrcoop Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2010
    I got the jacket last year...but by the end of the summer, it was pretty much toast..seemed to have stretched out. Decided to stay away from hurley wetsuits...the suit was super soft.

agree on the clothing...bought a mess of shirts and trunks...best trunks I have ever owned...seem to fit me great and dry quick.

15. Slashdog

Slashdog Well-Known Member

May 22, 2012
    Do you perhaps have a simply massive big toe? I do, and I have to choose booties that are slightly too large, or ones that constrict my toe a bit... Inside my bootie there is a little hole carved out by my toe. I believe this encourages cramping.

Once I get sponsored I can get custom ones made so i just keep surfing and don't worry about it.

P.S. Hurley where is my sh*t? Maybe I shouldn't have sued free shipping ... I was freezing yesterday.

Emass, it's only hard for athletic types to get fitting clothes in the U.S., that's why I wear mostly European designers. Plus, the European fabric selection is vastly superior, especially when purchasing fanny packs.

16. mrcoop

mrcoop Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2010
    where is my chit?

17. frost

frost Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2014
    Hurley is still in style?:confused:

18. mrcoop

mrcoop Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2010
    its not...Op is tho

19. frost

frost Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2014
    Lol as it was when I was in 8th grade also

20. EmassSpicoli

Apr 16, 2013
    Got more clothes off the site for half off and the code is still somehow active. The Nike dri-fit pants half price are an excellent deal and the button down shirts fit great. I almost never buy clothes since I take care of what I own but I went a bit nuts on this sale. Got some great gear.