The real guide to RI VS NJ SPONGING

Discussion in 'Northeast' started by HARDCOREBOOGIEBOARDER-NJ, May 25, 2015.

1. pussy

pussy Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2015
    It's a shame men who speak the truth come and go. All in favor of the truth say, "I" and all who are against it raise your glass to Ritalin.

2. whitewoods

whitewoods New Member

Dec 1, 2013
    Really a boggie boarding thread ?? what is this 1987.. who cares if Dirty Jerz is better than RI for speed bumps quit getting your balls pounded and stand up for Christ's sake

3. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Thanks bro. I've been waiting 49 days for someone to clear that up.

#9/12

4. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
  5. Speed Bump

Speed Bump Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2014
    That H-cane was a bust. It killed the sand and didn't throw much more than a little HH short-period slop. Didn't even get that much rain at my place, but I guess the mountains and reservoirs got some.

Now it's hot as hell and sticky like the EC. Gross. At least it should be okay to skin it. My backup spot still has sand, but it's gonna be no better than shoulder high and walled. Oh well, at least there's a beach full of hindus there.

6. frost

frost Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2014
    I was able to drop knee(well sorta) that beater board of mine at Edisto this weekend, wasn't a crazy long ride as the swell breaks quickly there but least I did it

7. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    Rock on!

8. Anri

Anri New Member

Jul 21, 2015
    A legendary super funky surfboard car for rent in Los Angeles
    Explore one of the best surfing spots in style!
    Chrysler PT Cruiser 2006 in a total black with everything you might need for surfing.
    GPS holder and phone charger are included. We will be happy to assist you with any additional equipment on request (including surfboards, wetsuits, umbrellas, chairs etc)
    Surfboard racks on the roof, huge trunk and foldable back seats to fit everything you might need taking with you surfing. The car fits short board inside, longer on the top.
    Short term –Long term – last minutes are welcomed.
    $29/day, $190/week, $750/month
    The car is perfect for those without surfs but with some extra-large luggage as well.
    We can pick you up and drop off at any airport or deliver the car to your location at a small extra charge.

Pls feel free to contact me with any extra questions.
    Andrea +1 646-8217592

9. Mitchell

Mitchell Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Damn dude! A ten year old PT Cruiser for just $750/mo. That is definitely super FUNky, and if not legendary now it soon will be!

I'm there man.....longboard on the roof for those mellow Malibu sessions...super pointy thruster in the huge trunk for shortboard ripping at the El Porto. Those normally tense guys at Oxnard get all warm and fuzzy when you roll up in the black PT Cruiser.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
  10. Speed Bump

Speed Bump Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2014
    PT Cruisers are gayer than the name "Anri" you spambot.

11. beerndwata

beerndwata Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2013
    tf???

12. littlerhody

littlerhody Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2009
    who cares. you must be 15 yrs old or something to put a thread like this up

13. ocripcurrent

ocripcurrent Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2008
    No one really bodyboards in OCMD that much. There's probably like a dozen or so super dedicated dudes (inc. myself) besides all the grom chargers. There's probably more grom chargers who go on everything than older dudes who ride prone religiously.
    For example, I get stoked to see someone else paddle out on a bodyboard when I'm in the water, because the areas I surf and the guys I ride with are all stand-ups.

14. red dog

red dog Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2015
    he is young, he's SHARK HUNTER~