Cheap Flights to Costa Rica

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by imperial, May 20, 2009.

1. imperial

imperial Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2008
    If anyone is interesed in heading to Costa Rica, then look at Spirit Ailrines and the specials they offer. You can sign up now for their $9 flying club and get some excellent deals. As I was checking flights, I came across this great special....Myrtle Beach to Ft.Lauderdale just $9 and from Ft. Lauderdale to San Jose, Costa Rica just $19 dollars. The only thing is you have to fly certain dates and these happen to be in October and November. If Costa Rica is on your list of vacations look at October and November and fly Spirit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PURA VIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. bfloyd

bfloyd Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2008
    Be sure to take your rain gear during those times. There are times where it will rain heavy for days on end and traveling can become treacherous down there. Bout to head there in couple weeks, and hear they are paving alot of roads, so that is huge that time of year.

3. imperial

imperial Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2008
    Cr

Headin there myself the 14th of June...going to Hermosa Beach. We're going to hit Boca Barranca while we are there. Your right Oct. and Nov. are REALLY rainy but for that price...I'll get a little wet. If you haven't been to CR.... GO GO GO GO GO!!!!!

PURA VIDA!

4. BCA

BCA Member

May 20, 2009
    I'll be in Tamarindo June 13-20. Where will ya'll be?

5. bfloyd

bfloyd Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2008
    Be right around tamarindo from june 6th-12th at Grande. Hopefully a grande swell will come in during that time.

6. BCA

BCA Member

May 20, 2009
    Good deal. Us too. We're staying at Tamarindo Diria- just across the bay from Grande. I'm sure we'll hit Negra and Avellanas too. I've never seen Grande without decent waves.