waves ever?

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by bolo, May 20, 2009.

1. Aguaholic

Aguaholic Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2007
    This thread = FAIL

[​IMG]

2. Boss

Boss Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    http://www.eastcoastbodyboarding.com/messageforum/index.php?act=ST&f=2&t=8260&
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Because the eastcoast sucks

I picture you as a person that rides slick lizard boogieboards Braaaaaaaaaaah

3. rodndtube

rodndtube Well-Known Member

May 21, 2006
    His gay what...?

4. rodndtube

rodndtube Well-Known Member

May 21, 2006
    "... and Bolo improved his golf game while his surfing abilities declined."

Lot of people are getting very sensitive about this, Mr. Bolo. Maybe next time fess up to these being "our good days" and not "your good days" would help ease the tension and not use the "you kooks" and instead be honest by using "we kooks." Other than that you are spot on in comparing our DelMarVa surf with Hawaiian surf on an everyday basis of what each area gets. Nonetheless, the DelMaVa does score the occasional very good surf and it can be very good. And, on those *really good days* it usually isn't very crowded out in the line-up... and THAT my friend is very nice.

5. matt720

matt720 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    i surf to have fun,,,,,,i go out when its waist and have fun with it, doesnt matter what the size is,,,,, and its gotten good 10 times so far this year in jerz.... and when we get a hurricane or noreaster its heaving..

6. dredg2

dredg2 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2007
    This dude is punking everyone, best is to not even respond to him. He's not a genuis by comparing East Coast surf to Maui, it's obvious that our waves are not that bad...or surfline wouldnt show clips and photo shots during swells.

Plus, he was probably a barney out in Maui anyway. More like a douche out here in Jersey.

7. SkySurfnSnow

SkySurfnSnow Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2006
    ...no Florida sucks

Growing up and learning to surf in Florida sucks! When I paddle out in Delmarva on a poopy day, I am still stoked because it is still way better than Florida. My friends back home are always crumming so it seems. However, I did catch fantastically square barrels in South Beach one winter morning back in '95...then I moved to HB.
    ________
    hemp

Last edited: Jan 24, 2011
  8. wontonwonton

wontonwonton Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2007
    Its all relative. And if it was good every day, we wouldnt be as stoked and on it when it actually gets sick. We'd be like the stupic cali people i saw......

Head high glass at salt creek, cloudy, 70 degrees. They were sitting on the steps like.... oh, not good enough for me. That pisses me off. Meanwhile i scored day after day...

Any day in the water is better than work/school or anything else.

9. Shakagrom

Shakagrom Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2008
    "at least we don't live the gulf coast...or Georgia. but we need to except the fact that east coast is terrible, but i still love it"

come on, it's accept not except... and people are telling me to stay in high school.:confused::D

except is used if there is an excepttion!

Last edited: May 20, 2009
  10. GoodVibes

GoodVibes Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2008
    2 things,(1) The best surfer on this planet is from the East Coast,(2)Someone please tell BoBo that Swellinfo does offer a Maui forum.....

11. wbsurfer

wbsurfer Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2008
    that just made my day 10 times better.

12. lbsurfer

lbsurfer Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2009
    isn't great how that "bolo" hasn't said anything back?

13. Aguaholic

Aguaholic Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2007
    That's cause Bolo is really short for Bologna. :D Which he is full of

14. CharlieInOC

CharlieInOC Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2007
    I stand corrected!!!

15. tbing

tbing Well-Known Member

May 27, 2008

Exception? Not excepttion? :p

16. superbust

superbust Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2008
    man there is so much hate in these threads. The dudes just mad that he hasn't surfed much lately, I think we all get cranky when we hit a flat spell. I mean *****ing to us won't do anything but I get his point. Look if you want waves, travel. That's all I gotta say.

17. DJFresh

DJFresh Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2008
    Now now remember he is from Maui and can out-shred all of us lowly eastcoast boys...especially on those big days while we watch him from the beach... :D:D:D

18. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
    What flat spell? there have been fun waves just 5-6 days ago.

19. oBx FATJ

oBx FATJ Member

May 21, 2009
    Dude what are you talking about? Waves here yesterday were like 3ft overhead and clean. Jay Reale is my hero and he is in the water almost every day. Be a little more like him.

20. bolo

bolo Member

Mar 16, 2009
    girls it looks likes I was wrong... I am sorry; the waves are great around here and i was stupid enough to leave 4 guns back home. I do not know what to do now...luckily I did bring my golf clubs, cause I admit golf is as good here as in Maui (not really)

Some of you are cool mates and then there are the little punks that get all defensive and think they are surfers> If you did not travel and all you know are this beach breaks you are clue less...at least go to the west coast (I grew up in santa barbara) surf rincon, go to jalama...oxnard. Then talk to me about how great and consistent the east coast is.