hand/ foot warmers for surfers!

Discussion in 'Northeast' started by wavewarmers, Oct 31, 2015.

1. BassMon2

BassMon2 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2015

2. BassMon2

Jan 27, 2015
    radical!

3. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    Well, not really. The one you posted was like a parka and the one I posted is like a poncho

4. schraduh

schraduh Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2008
    It won't necessarily keep you any warmer, but a few buddies and I created Wetsox. Helps your suit and boots slide on and off quicker, so you're not sitting and freezing off your balls longer than they need to.

http://www.wetsox.com

5. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

wimp

6. BassMon2

Jan 27, 2015
    Hahaha no man, I double posted.

7. schraduh

Jul 23, 2008
    Yes...yes I am.

8. HighOnLife

HighOnLife Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2014
    I need one a dem

9. HaydukeLives!

HaydukeLives! Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2015
    Oh come on Barry, no one needs one of these, but damn they sure would help the spread of my genital herpes. Too many dudes in the line up are complaining about huddle time. Pu$$ies

10. Riley Martin

Riley Martin Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2015
    You know, I just adore you guys and all.....

But some of youse seem to have real problems with wetsuites. Throwing on a wetsuite shouldn't be a big ordeal.

Now we got dudes selling socks to wear under your boots? Why? Boots keep your tootsies warm, that's their whole or hole purpose.

11. schraduh

Jul 23, 2008
    Well they're meant more for getting your stuff on and off quicker, which is the the big pain for me and I'm sure for a lot of people. The slightly added warmth is just a bonus.

12. Riley Martin

Jan 13, 2015
    Guys, putting on boots and gloves isn't tough or tuff.

Here's a tip: Roll your boot down. Step on the toe part and lift out.

No socks, bags or nothin'

And gloves should not be any problem whatsoever.

ATTENTION: Come to Riley's Wetsuite seminar where or wear I'll address all of your wetsuite issues. You'll be donning that 5 mil like ......ah I was trying to think of a New England pro, but I can't think of one LOL HA !! Whoo hoo.....ah you'll be donning your 5 mil like a Balaram Stack, whatever the hell that is.

$50 per person. Will accept alternate forms of payment.....vajayjay, herb, pills, etc.....

Wow, the surf world is an amusing place these days.

13. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Ian Walsh is from RI!!!

14. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Riley, we can have said seminar in South Norwalk if you likey.

15. CBSCREWBY

CBSCREWBY Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2012
    Somebody with more time than me find the Emasspicolie advice on practicing taking your wetsuite on and off in the shower. That was priceless! I miss his gromlike stoke...

16. Riley Martin

Jan 13, 2015
    I can just imagine some of these dudes, sitting in their big pick-up trucks, all exasperated and, like, frustrated because they can't get their boots off.

And hell, there's still the steamer to worry aboot, ya c#nts.

It's now midnight and Johnny's ma is calling the police, while the dude is still sitting in the parking lot of The Bridge in Delaware, with The Park Police banging on his window......

"I just can't get them off....."

Spicoli practiced putting his suite on in the shower? Wow, that is priceless.

Seen, I'll respond to your message later on. I ain't ignoring you.

I bet I could get the average citizen in South Norwalk to be better "skilled" in wetsuite use in two days...Two days. $50 a day.

17. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

You must have swollen ankles. Have your heart checked out--perhaps you suffer from congestive heart failure...??

18. LazyE

LazyE Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2014
    Why can't they just make that damn string on the zipper on the back of the suite a couple inches longer for gawds sake.