Bogeton Wolftucks

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by Riley Martin, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2007
    Why do you chase seagulls, Riley Martin? What would you do with one if you caught it?

The only time I ever tried to catch a seagull was once when I saw one that had fishing line wrapped around its leg, tight and cutting off the circulation. I wasn't able to catch it, of course, and it probably lost its foot. ****ing fishermen and their lethal litter.

2. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    Once I was on the riverwalk in beautiful, historic, downtown Wilmington (my fair city). I hit a seagull in the belly with an ice cube. I thought I would suffocate from laughter.

3. Riley Martin

Riley Martin Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2015
    Well, people kill seagulls in New Jersey.

Ocean City, NJ that is.

Look-up, "dude kills seagull in Ocean City, NJ"

Oh Manisses, so, I've been underestimating their intellectual curiosities, huh?

Ok, I'll try topics more sophisticated. I usually talk aboot French Fries.

4. DonQ

DonQ Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    Captivating tale mr. Martin! The aforementioned dog, is an Atlantic City entity, taking on many forms. It's prey is the tenacious ones that seek creativity and solitude. It has no wits and was therefore jealous when it saw you chasing seagulls. Don't let him fool you with that " I eat surfers" talk, he's all bark, and a lousy poker player.

5. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
    When my daughter was 2 or 3 I taught her to chase seagulls as a public service. They poop everywhere, tourists feed them and did I already say they poop everywhere? She is now 25, I haven't seen her chase a flock lately, but ya never know.

6. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    I'm Ben, and I'm Zagaffer.

7. DosXX

DosXX Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2013
    This story, though entertaining, seems vaguely familiar.

I should've read all the posts first. Gaffer caught it.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
  8. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Damn it Gaffer you exposed me! Not in the way Wayne exposes himself to little boys but still, how did you know?

9. CBSCREWBY

CBSCREWBY Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2012
    My god people!!! I get no respect on this hear surf prodictin web site!!! The second post on this tread was me saying this is was continues to be SJB... The first Free somebody on this fecking site that I can recall was me saying free SJB. No respect man.... My first private message was from... SJB... Thinkin about deleting my six accounts and killing myself....

10. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Many on this site will be glad to help you, perhaps??
    just saying....

11. CBSCREWBY

Feb 21, 2012
    Thanks, Barry.
    That's all I ever wanted...

12. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
  13. CBSCREWBY

Feb 21, 2012
    Riley Martin: Formerly known as South Jetty Bill, The Ghost of South Jetty Billy, North Seawall Will and Joseph Gordon Levitt. I once got an Email from him, and I don't think it was his real name or even his account, but I won't put that name out for fear of "Doxing." Did I get 'em all, Riley?

14. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Can't forget the Paddington Jetty Bear

15. Riley Martin

Jan 13, 2015
    First was South Jetty Bill - got a two day ban; a week ban; a two week ban( all because of Sturgis and Eastcoastsponger); then I got permanently banned due to Micah saying I was "taking over HIS site)

Then one day the ban miraculously lifted and I returned for a day or two or three as North Seawall Will but Micah was out of country and got me when he returned.

Then I learned how to just change your email address and re-register. And I was a few South Park characters Leopold Stotch and Steamy Ray Vaughn.....they only lasted a day each.

Then I was Paddington Jetty Bear - lasted for a while then a perma-ban on the IP Address

I forget when I was the Ghost of South Jersey Bill, sure that only lasted a day or two.

I was not Joseph Gordon Levitt.

Nah dude that email had my last name and my ****ing street in it.

16. Riley Martin

Jan 13, 2015
    I got more to say but I have to look for my drug dealer. He's on his way.

17. CBSCREWBY

Feb 21, 2012
    Damn... I did forget!! and that one was pretty long lived!

18. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Wasn't there a South Seawall Phil as well? HAHA

19. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    YoDirtyMomma