Brigantine Atlantic city saturday

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by surfinsteve, Nov 26, 2015.

1. surfinsteve

surfinsteve Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2013
    Hey all. Happy turkey day. I'm seeking some advice from yal guys, i'm in the south jersey area for the weekend and I'm looking to score early Saturday morning near the brigantine Atlantic city area, however I don't know where I'd start looking. If any of you guys have any local knowledge they feel comfortable sharing please feel free to post it up. Alternatively, and preferably shoot me a personal message! Thanks. P.s I've got a 4wd truck so beach access is an option.

2. Mr.Belmar

Mr.Belmar Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
    Jersey is not too complicated- I would just drive down there and look around- you'll find your spot.

Unfortunately I only surf Belmar so I don't know any spots down there- plus guys might get upset if ppl start naming spots

Hope you find a good spot!

3. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012

4. ScobeyviIIe

ScobeyviIIe Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2015
    If the waves are good, AC will be swamped. Also, possibility of being shot is high.
    Since you have the 4wd, go to brigantine, you can drive on the beach and find a peak to yourself.
    Be careful tho. That's the only place I've seen a shark in the mid Atlantic.

5. Mr.Belmar

Mr.Belmar Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
  6. Riley Martin

Riley Martin Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2015
    Yo, you around. Hit me up quick. I'm going out tomorrow. Went out today between AC and Brig.

You got any drugs?

I'm serious.

7. surfinsteve

surfinsteve Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2013
    Awesome brigantine it is. Thanks guys. Riley I do keep it green lol.