Let my people go...

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by seldom seen, Aug 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kidrock

kidrock Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2010
    Maybe it's just me, but I haven't seen anybody lobbying to lift Monchichi's ban. What's up with that

2. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Probably because he contributes nothing of value at all, ever.

3. BradPitted

BradPitted Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2015
    I'm not surprised he got a ban. When he started coming after bradpitted I had mentioned to him I thought he needed to just take a break from the forums. I can't believe it's a permanent ban, I'm sure the bans are temporary.

4. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Well, well, well, it would appear that Santa's sled is full of Swellies dispensing bonhomie. In other words, you guys appear to have gotten my permaban lifted. Muchas gracias hermanos. And know that I got your back.

I am humbled before the surfing bruddahood. Gents, I wish each & every one of you a fine & safe & hopefully wet holiday season.

I'll PM each of you with holiday wishes & thanks - - although you know who you are.

I like to believe that it's a pretty good core crew here, the kind that would yap at each other in a bar whilst buying rounds & yet always band together when faced with some efftard who didn't post an intro tread.
    Metaphorically speaking :cool:

Last edited: Nov 27, 2015
  5. kidrock

kidrock Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2010
    Welcome back Yank...againe.

6. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Yankee! Yankee! Yankee!

7. chicharronne

chicharronne Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2006
  8. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

You don't need one--you have Nibiru!!

9. chicharronne

chicharronne Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2006
    Oh Blasphemer!

Those are God's representatives.

10. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Give us an update on your 20, spicoli :cool:

11. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Seen is The Elder Statesman of this nuthouse - - when you run for prez, and ditch simod666NSA, you will always have us southerner backing you hermano!

12. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    If only you believed in paragraphs, Ceppy :cool: Happy Turkey Day, don't change a thang

13. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    DP-SUP, the valued conscience of the Forum :cool: Enjoy your holidays & gracias, senor.

14. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    You profess your krazy love merely 'cause I get you more clicks, insaaaaaneone. In any event, freedom of speech is the only way to go so in that respect we actually have one - - ONLY ONE - - belief in common. Truce for the holidays, just like Henry the K used to attempt every year at the Paris Peace Talks with Hanoi.

Don't pee on the tree, wayne.

15. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    gracias hermanoooo! :cool: And best wishes for the holidays!

16. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Uh, mfitz73 ^^ first of all you're one of those New England closet cases who has several posting monikers.

Considering that you're the very guy who whines to simod666 & gets people banned, you're talking up your sleeve. Why not just take a break yourself & retrieve your stuff from the ocean.

You have a very highly inflated opinion of yourself, mfitz73 - - freedom of speech is anathema to you, criticism of you puts your skirt in a twirl & you believe you're some sort of AirSoft playing, weight lifting, 'regulator' who posts self-described 'authoritative' videos on how to mount a Go-Pro as well as various Maine barn mounting activities.

I know, I know, this is where you call me a name or consult your computer for words that have more than one syllable, so you can attempt a response.

Have a nice holiday, sparkly, and find something productive to do with your time.

Keep my people free!!

Props to simod666 for listening - - and for (maybe) letting this place do its thing & things sort out.

17. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    You The Man, KR.... for reale :cool:

18. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Same to you and yours dude

19. pussy

pussy Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2015
Thread Status: