To the 5 beginners

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by biff22, Jan 2, 2016.

1. biff22

biff22 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2011
    Who, on NYE crowded a certain south jetty, loud and obnoxious, boards flying, gopros in hand, and with one of your tweens in a spring suit... Sweet people as you were...

Please don't come back until you learn why your behavior was so out of line... Why it's not ok to bail your boards in front of others when a chest high set comes through so as to hold onto your GoPro on a stick... Why you're supposed to duck dive instead of scratching for the shoulder in front of someone popping up on a wave...

Please stay away... Until you learn how to surf. I only saw one of you actually make a wave. In two hours.

Just figure out why you're beginners and that your kids are beginners and that as such you belong somewhere else instead of loudly mobbing an already crowded lineup. You were all dangerous and ignorant of virtually all the rules of etiquette in the lineup. There's plenty of info on the Internet for you.

Sorry for posting this... Judging by some of the cluelessness I've seen on these boards I got the feeling that those clowns were SI forum members.

2. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013

3. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
  4. Sandblasters

Sandblasters Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    Hey man that was me and we will surf anytime we want at that jetty. Don't like it call your congressman and b1tch to him

5. biff22

biff22 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2011
    I just hope whoever it was reads this and realizes that they have a lot to learn.

6. Mr.Belmar

Mr.Belmar Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
    Do you even....

Pics would help

Why didn't you just throw there stuff in the water?

Did they at least know how to properly tie thier leash?

7. Mr.Belmar

Mr.Belmar Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
    You really should just announce the spot.

I don't know which jetty is the south jetty. Or where NYE is.

Don't worry about blowing up your spot- we all exclusively surf Belmar (best pro spot on the east coast)

8. biff22

biff22 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2011
    The one kid had a spring suit and boots and gloves on. And a GoPro. They were there in the way two days in a row. The loudest of them could only pop up to his knees on his epoxy ten footer. Screaming at people he didn't know to paddle. Awful.

9. biff22

biff22 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2011
    NYE = New Years Eve

10. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    what state are we talking aboot?

11. biff22

biff22 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2011
  12. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Who cares if they were out having a great time? Focus in on your own life, not theirs.
    I am having a difficult time deciding who is more retarded, them or you??

13. biff22

biff22 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2011
  14. biff22

biff22 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2011
    Yea see. Barry doesn't get it. They didn't know anything about wave priority etc.. True beginners just winging it. That's not good for anyone. Maybe I'm not describing the scene properly. They didn't belong there. When you tell beginners not to paddle out at the most crowded popular spot? That applies to the group I'm talking about.

15. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Oh boo hoo boo hoo...cry me a river. It doesn't matter anymore who surfs where; I am very sure you are NO Kelly Slater......
    Anyway, you get no empathy, no sympathy, from me.
    And whatever you do, never come to surf in New England--we are all wayyy mo' betta than you. And better looking to boot.......

16. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    ah ok nj,ur in my neck of the woods.ur post is pretty accurate and I see it quite often,thats why I don't surf those spots.its like the empty bathroom scenario,10 open urinals,only 1 guy pissing,and somebody comes in and has to stand right next to them.normally u don't even have to drive lol,u can walk the distance to an empty peak.i have a pretty good idea of where ur talking aboot,i wont name it.i havnt surfed a jetty in a few years,they get pretty crowded.

yea that's why I don't surf them spots,it just makes it a lot more dangerous avoiding collisions and running people over.first off those people should've got their skills down in the fall,not learn to ride whitewater in the fall and try to paddle open faces in the winter lol.

lol I seen ppl,park at this one spot I wont name,perfect spitting tubes directly right in front,to the left,and these ppl will jog for 10 minutes to go all the way down the beach to where the crowd is to paddle out.i think they just feel safer being next to ppl,but most of the time those ppl aint going to help u if u get in trouble,i know from experience lol.

17. biff22

biff22 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2011
    Yea. It's painful when it happens in the winter. I get it now. Barry is the in house jerk off troll.

18. wontonwonton

wontonwonton Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2007
    60 degrees winter break and chest high surf what do you expect of course those creatures are out. A few feet bigger ugly n cold u have to to yourself. Very soon

19. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

"A priori" evidence that I am 100% correct!!
    Another moron!!
    If you cannot surf around other persons, then you are part of the problem. So stop whining like a little bimbo...

20. Notaseal

Notaseal Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2015
    just tag in wax on their vehicles windshields Locals Only