ask me one specific thing

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by bubs, Feb 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robert Taft Rumfoord

Robert Taft Rumfoord Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2015
    Watch out, Metard, someone may flag you for "promoting illegal activities."

2. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Sad indeed, we don't need no stinking moderators. We police our own lineup around here.

3. ScobeyviIIe

ScobeyviIIe Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2015
    What is this Lunada Bay?

4. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    i grew up on steakum and tab and quit school in 10th grade. i live my life at 100 wtf's per minute. they can't do sh!t to me.

5. bubs

bubs Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2010
    Could be better.....could be worse......I get a lot of sneaky assists. I dont turn it over often but when I do its flamboyant and extravagant.

6. EMazzSpicoli

EMazzSpicoli Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2015
    lol I drove by there the other night taking wahine to look at the night view from the top of PV Estates. Definitely going to paddle out there some time soon when I'm back in that area and see if any old money cats with uncalloused hands try and tell me that I have no free will in "their" ocean.

7. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    Jesus, everyone is offended these days

Last edited: Feb 18, 2016
  8. ScobeyviIIe

ScobeyviIIe Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2015
    Let them punch you. Sue. Buy their house. Become the ****

9. EMazzSpicoli

Jul 1, 2015
    Na breh, I'd just raze the mansion and park a dope travel trailer in its place and have a never-ending SI break meetup there!

The taxes in PV must be akin to the price of Ivy league tuition annually.

10. kidrock

kidrock Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2010
    Alas, Lord King of the Trolls...it wasn't me. So go suck a dikk.

11. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    F*ckin right, it's a public beach, have at it

Last edited: Feb 19, 2016
  12. EMazzSpicoli

Jul 1, 2015
    Bottom line is that when I drive through those neighborhoods, I see people that have never seen anything like a Compton other than on TV or in rap songs. Not that I grew up in da hood, but I wasn't far from it and grew up playing ball with plenty of hood rats I had as friends. That's my measuring stick on localism in surfing - if I wouldn't fear you when walking by you on the street then I damn well won't fear you in the ocean. I don't go to new breaks looking to cause trouble by any means, but I'm always willing to be entertained by someone who considers them the resident warden.

13. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    I'm same as you on this topic

14. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

These situations are exactly the type in which a gun should be used.
    Don't argue with them; just shoot them.
    No more warden- Case closed.

15. Robert Taft Rumfoord

Dec 7, 2015
    Hey that's offensive !! Moderator !! Moderator !!

F You Kidrock. You punk sissy.

16. Zeroevol

Jun 22, 2009
    Oh yeah, now its heating up!

17. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
  18. Robert Taft Rumfoord

Dec 7, 2015
    Well, do you remember my "I'm thinking of stalking someone" thread...aboot stalking soccer star Carli Lloyd?

An obvious joke to anyone with half a brain.......

Then I said one day, "I'm going to stalk you, Kidrock" in a period of time when we were getting along(he's funky...you never know who your dealing with with him)

The dude got me banned for that.

Attention: Don't act tuff on here if you can't handle some nonsense on a surf predicting website message board and have to tattle on people.

That's why I respect Barry. At least he can take as well as he gives out. See, he don't take this shat serious like some do.

Lighten-up, Francis.

Now watch, he told me to perform fellatio and nothing will happen to him.....

But I'll get "scolded," possibly "punished," for calling him a punk sissy. But that's ok 'cause I'm feeling slightly European these days(because of Bernie) and may make another return to Magic Seaweed to hassle ATTMKFF or whatever that dude's name is.

Oh Spicoli, what hood were you raised by?

The projects in Wellesley? Did I spell that right? There are actual projects in that town - they are adorable.

19. ChavezyChavez

ChavezyChavez Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    If we're going to invade Magic Seaweed again we have to be more covert. Too many narcs on here...

20. Zeroevol

Jun 22, 2009
    RTR, that's why I try to stay pretty neutral on here, I don't ever want to be the internet tough guy. But at the same time, how can you take some of the crap on here serious, ya know? We are men, we bust each others balls and that's all it is! Oh well, maybe he was having a bad day. I personally wouldn't go to a mod and complain about anyone on here, but that's just me. Slide on

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.