Best Water Filter

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by seldom seen, Mar 3, 2016.

1. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
  2. archy 2.0

archy 2.0 Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
    No, I wore myself out from having too much fun, as a conciquence I came down with a cold. F'd my sleeping pattern up.
    BTW I don't worry bout sh!t. Got all the boxes checked, in the black, planning a trip fo da summer.
    Life is good!
    Explains what? "Insert dumb comment"

3. archy 2.0

Jul 5, 2012
    No worries Seldom. Thanks fo being open minded.

4. archy 2.0

Jul 5, 2012
    Fluoride did the job, huh?

5. archy 2.0

Jul 5, 2012
    BTW BarneyCuda, Ise knows yous only jokin. I think.

6. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Yup-- I do be joking....always joking on this site.

7. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Sheldonné... This is my water guy. I'll PM you his info. He'll you you up with the freshest h2o you've even tasted.

Water Guy.jpg

8. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
  9. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Dude, for reals? I'd really appreciate that homie, you da fockin man.

10. ThatSlyB

ThatSlyB Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2012
    Doctor's recomend drinking atleast a little tap water for that reason. Well not so you can stop brushing, but because of the flouride

11. jettyflea

jettyflea Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2013
    I'm not big into government coverups. This is decided on the local government level. It's just crazy that they always supported fluoride in local water to prevent tooth decay. Now, they say that drinking water with fluoride doesn't prevent tooth decay. It only helps if it's applied using toothpaste. Why do they still have the fluoride in the water especially with the medical studies showing it's negative effects. Also, the fact that the FDA puts a warning on toothpaste saying not to ingest it, is also concerning.

I'm at the point where I understand that there is no point have fluoride in the local water supply. I just don't understand why they haven't stopped putting it in the water supply. Who benefits? I know that the dental association has always backed fluoride in water and maybe they don't want to look like idiots. I just don't know if that is it. As you say, this isn't just normal fluoride. Local municipalities take these by-products of fertilization which are some nasty chemicals. Do they companies who transport and extract it from fertilizer have some big contract? I always believe someone has to be making money here because it' doesn't make sense leaving it in the water supply.

12. jettyflea

Apr 12, 2013
    lol. Is that Ruby's new disguise after his plan to block parking in Deal failed?

13. archy 2.0

Jul 5, 2012
    Gubmit cover ups aside, you are absolutely correct. Hydro/hexafluorosicic acid is a toxic byproduct from fertilizer production. It being toxic the fertilizer companies would have to pay money to dispose of it. The US is home to major fertilizer companies, and (this is where coverup becomes a grey area) we all know the power of lobbyist for major corps; does Monsanto ring a bell? So instead of paying for the disposal, the Gubmit buys it and disposes it in our water supply. Germany is another big fluoridation nation, and coincidentally it's home to some big Agra companies too (Bayer).
    So like I said it's a grey area, but anyone capable of critical thinking who can connect the dots will see serious conflicts of interest.
    On a side note, much of the fertilizer production is in China where there is Zero regulation. So unfortunately a lot of the fluoride is contaminated with nice things like lead.
    As a bonus it dumbs down the masses.

14. archy 2.0

Jul 5, 2012
    As far as dentists go, a majority only parrot what they are taught in dental school. They don't know any better/ they are dentist for the $$$, so they don't really care to go beyond their education as long as they get paid. Very few actually care bout their patients and those are the ones who become holistic dentists.
    Same with mercury for fillings. It's one of the most harmful substances in the planet, yet Mercury fillings is still comon practice.

15. jettyflea

Apr 12, 2013
    Definitely interesting. Could it explain lead issues in the water supply like the one going on in Newark right now?

16. Braap

Braap Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2014
    Just based on this tread i know who archy voted for in the election. He must be feelin the bern now

17. OldSoul

OldSoul Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2011
  18. archy 2.0

Jul 5, 2012
    Bwahahaha, Bernie yeah right. How bout none of them. I don't vote for slave masters. I am my own master.
    Besides Bernie says I (who was homeless at 15) don't know what it's like to be poor. If you believe in Gubmit, you agree to be a slave.

19. archy 2.0

Jul 5, 2012
    Thanks for the offer, but no thanks. Not into pale hipster chicks who think they're intellectual, but really they have no real thoughts of their own.

20. archy 2.0

Jul 5, 2012
    Don't know anything bout what's goin on in Newark, but I doubt it's cuz of contaminated fluoride. Probably it's bc of archaic pipes and concentration of industry.