This Sh*t has to stop!

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by DawnPatrol321, Mar 15, 2016.

1. archy 2.0

archy 2.0 Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Hmm. Well yes in a way, but no. I really don't believe in Gubmit t0 begin with. I consider myself an anarchist. In that I own myself. I own my body, therefore no one else has the right to tell what I can/must and can not put in or do to my own body. I know right from wrong, and I don't need some one to police my actions. you get the just, right? This attitude hit me early from being a homeless teenager to actually being arrested and locked up for a night for surfing of all things, to many other authoritarian **** moves. Fined for driving without a piece of paper? Really? Warrant for not paying said fine and eventually locked up for not paying said fine. C'mon. Over a piece of paper. Majority of sheep will never see the lunacy of it and will actually defend it.

Enough of the ramble, and I actually agree with JohnnyUtah on some level. Hence the mountain hideaway.

But in a perfect world I guess if there was a coup d'état, Some one like a Jesse Ventura maybe.
    Speaking of coups
    [video]https://youtu.be/3THKuzgyg2g[/video]

2. archy 2.0

Jul 5, 2012
    If only our country's citizens could unite on a level like this, but actually bust down the gates of Casa de Blanco.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3feVOSXdbU

Only problem: we have too many dumb down people dependent on the state and it would be pure mayhem.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016

3. DonQ

DonQ Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    My question is, if we can see this crap coming , why the hell can't we prevent it?
    Not trolling ...just bewildered

4. archy 2.0

Jul 5, 2012
    Plus1

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail!”

― Benjamin Franklin

5. archy 2.0

Jul 5, 2012
    1st Too many people have it too good.
    2nd: American society has become relatively narcissistic.
    3rd: Too much fluoride in the water. You see it. I see it. Everyone else sees Kim Kardashian's ass.

6. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Glad we agree on something.

7. ScobeyviIIe

ScobeyviIIe Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2015
    Beer is living proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy
    -BF

8. Towelie

Towelie Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2014
    Wtf do you think terrorists use? Except for those idiots on planes with box cutters, let me fockin educate you - it's focking guns. Hey why don't you include war death toll statistics attributed to guns in your pie chart? Focking L John.

9. Socco

Socco Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2014
    Trump wont do any better.....If Hilz and the Don are our choices we get to choose between a new york liberal and a new york liberal......yay!!!

10. Towelie

Towelie Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2014
    So is tree

11. ScobeyviIIe

Nov 3, 2015
    I like tree

12. archy 2.0

Jul 5, 2012
    I have to disagree. All the section 8, welfare havin nanny state (well a lot of them) are content with free stuff, we have a fair size of population with $$$$ who vote to keep it. What I mean is a large part of the sheep are content with sittin on the couch watching TV. Yeah they want more, but they'll just complain and vote for someone who promises to give them more, instead of being resourceful and creating they're own reality. They don't see that the system is the problem. They think they can change the system within the system because..........

I'll digress to make a point. I pull up to the job today and first words outta one of the carpenters mouths was, "are you psyched for the games?" I'm like, What games?" He says all excited with a big smile on his face, "The NCAA!" I wanted to laugh in his fac, but I didn't. He's a nice guy. But at lunch he'll sit there and complain bout how the system is fukd up.

image.jpg

13. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

I agree with this^^^ 100%

14. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Our poor people are living pretty good compared to some parts of the world. It's all relative.

15. archy 2.0

Jul 5, 2012
    Oh Barry, you don't say? HAHAHA

16. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
  17. LazyE

LazyE Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2014
    Once heard someone say apathy is a sign of a successful government.

18. archy 2.0

Jul 5, 2012
    Whoever said that was correct.
    There's a system in place. It's called Social Engineering, and it's very effective. And before you call me crazy, look at what organized Christanity had done.

19. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
  20. ScobeyviIIe

Nov 3, 2015