Video SUP and Shark Jupiter Fal today

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by Betty, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Betty

Betty Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2012
  2. Betty

Betty Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2012
    You just jealous that the guy is in bort shorts and rashguard :)

3. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    That is pretty funny

4. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
    Too bad he didn't get eaten

5. sisurfdogg

Jun 17, 2013
    I heard it IRL. Right behind me. I was trying to ignore them, but they pissed the shark off too. Now he's a hero. Soon he'll be giving lessons on shark jumping

6. sisurfdogg

Jun 17, 2013
    These SUPers are always out at Corners. They sometimes show up a dozen at a time and takeover what used to be a pretty mellow spot. I usually use them as spotters. They can see the sets before prone paddlers, so if I see them moving out I follow them, then turn and paddle into a set and ignore them on the drop. They usually steer the other way.

I was paddling for a wave, and heard a big commotion behind me, kind of saw it out of the corner of my eye, but was not looking his direction on porpoise, got the wave, paddled back out and heard everyone freaking out about it.

If he would have gotten nipped, it would have cleared the lineup out, and the SUPers would probably not go back there. That's why I posted that I wished he would have gotten eaten. That's a bit harsh. I should have said nipped. Just bit bad enough to get them to all go to the pier.

7. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

No--eaten is better. Devoured. Consumed. Chopped in half, then swallowed. Lots of red water.
    That is what we need on the East Coast. A few Great White attacks. Do surfing good.....

8. sisurfdogg

Jun 17, 2013
    Yup. I'm not volunteering though.

9. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

I will train the Great Whites to attack on demand. Point and go!!

10. Special Whale Glue

Special Whale Glue Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2011
    I'm not surprised you'd train sharks to attack dvr's when they don't even have tv in the ocean. Moron.

Dang, I hoped this was another hardcoresharthuffer vid.

11. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

A bit early to start drinking, isn't it??

12. Betty

Betty Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2012
    Except I know this guy. He is often at the place I surf. He is humble, does not hog waves, and pretty skilled. He even let me try out his new board without me asking, just cuz I was admiring it.

I heard he got interviewed on Good Morning America. Maybe he can parlay it into a job in Hollywood acting....

13. ughVeeBee

ughVeeBee Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2009