who here has been surfing this week?

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by Peajay4060, Jan 14, 2015.

1. nkh422

nkh422 Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2013
    agreed - definitely some surprises with those waits.

2. Banned for being awesome

Banned for being awesome Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2012
    5 hour go out Saturday, all is right with the world.

3. LazyE

LazyE Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2014
    Went out Sat. with the fam. Son wanted to surf an old Lost Mayhem board instead of the soft top. He got some decent rides and he pearled a lot as well. Could tell he was stoked. Waves were small but decent shape. Went out this morning and caught some thigh to waist high clean but kinda crumbally (if that is a wourde) waves. Only 3 people out on the whole block! Caught a few bigger sets aboot every 15 minutes or so. Great start af what is gonna be a crazy week for me. Peace and waves everybody!

4. JawnDoeski

JawnDoeski Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2014
    Pics or it never happened bruhhhh

I went surfing yesterday and this morning

After every wave I through my middle fingers in the air and said truck the police

Ain't no COPS real surfers...bet

Looking to for it on the island long buried in the morning

Catch me if you can little piggies

5. Betty

Betty Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2012
    For my age :)

6. ChavezyChavez

ChavezyChavez Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    I'm gonna go tomorra in between rain squalls in the AM. Furder sout in NJ the better. I may actually ride a fun bort instead of fish bort

7. ChavezyChavez

Jun 20, 2011
    Plus I just don't feel like working

8. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    The-place-that-shall-not-be-named is lookin' possible.....or, town

9. LBCrew

LBCrew Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
    Ow bout da lonk bort?

10. smitty517

smitty517 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2008
    I gave it a looksy on Sunday. Kind of ok but not quite working so town was the call.

11. ChavezyChavez

Jun 20, 2011
    I'm working on that bort. It's broken. I'm making a mess of glassed in fins......

12. frothy cheese

frothy cheese Well-Known Member

May 6, 2016
    Yeah im down to just my fish now because of the endless dings in my shortboard, hopefully i can fix it by the end of today. I'll never complain about using my fish though that thing is the best and closest feeling to skating on water. Got some small fun ones this morning after checking all my usual spots and realizing it was all very similar

13. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    Town looked fun this morning. But, work calls! I am sure Mitchell was out there

14. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    I heard the same thing from someone else. Heard town was pretty sizeable in the morn

15. JayD

JayD Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2012
    Sun is shining, the weather is sweet.....scoo-be-doop-scoop-scoop.

Wind, Tide, and small kine swell lined up.....pretty darn fun this morning with the bright sun rise~!!!!!!!

16. Mr.Belmar

Mr.Belmar Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
    Got out this morning and yesterday morning at the dirty old surf break- it's was greAt! Yesterday was bigger but this morning it was lining up perfect on the set waves! Only one other guy put this morning - trading waves - it was super fun! Got a little cover up, not an official barrel but enough to get stoked!

It was raining this morning- I guess that's why it wasn't crowded- they mustn't had wanted to get wet

17. Mitchell

Mitchell Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Surfed all morning....it wasn't big, but it was as fun as I've gotten it in months. fast, clean, peaky with some barrels.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
  19. LBCrew

LBCrew Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
    Day-um.... Nice shotz.... Perfect conditions again, too, I might add, as well...

20. nkh422

nkh422 Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2013
    Ho. 3 days in row... stoked! None as good the first day, but still real happy about this. pretty unreal given that surfborting season doesn't even start until this weekend