Florida... Orlando, specifically

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by ScobeyviIIe, Jun 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScobeyviIIe

ScobeyviIIe Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2015
    What the fvck is going on down there?

2. DonQ

DonQ Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    It's not just Orlando, it's Universal. Sad

3. Sandblasters

Sandblasters Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    orlando is insane in the membrane

4. antoine

antoine Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2013
    Domestic terrorism and with DPSUP not reporting the news I'll give it a shot. The idiots are saying that the gunmen was targeting a gay club because he doesn't believe god wants em to be gay. WEll I suck at journalism

5. DonQ

DonQ Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    The gunman didn't want them to be gay. Any logical person can understand that. Better off saying Lucifer made him do it. No one would understand that .
    Why is a god always a scapegoat?
    It's just a fvcked world. Comprende?

6. Towelie

Towelie Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2014
    because it's the same old story since the dawn of time. conform or die. the "i am better/stronger/right-er than you" crap.
    and also because blaming God is a means of seizing further investigatory action into motive.

the fact that people have to conduct violence in order to get their message across tells me a few things:
    people are weak and need to assert their position in the world by force
    (kind of similar to an idea stating - if you can't explain something simply, you likely dont understand it yourself)
    also that people feel inadequate enough to have the need to dominate

i dont want to get into the religious aspect of it, because i think i have fairly non standard views on things, and enjoy plants a lot and often, but there's really a need to re-think and re-structure our whole belief system because this is ridiculous.
    this sh1t has to stop.

but hey... just to fuel some conspiracy lunatics and other lepers amongst us, how's this:
    it's a government issue agent provocateur anti-2nd-amendment campaign to fuel the bonfire of disarming america in order to control the masses from being non-dependent on gov't protection from themselves.
    wouldn't be the first time.

#9/12

7. Towelie

Towelie Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2014
    i just dont understand why the gays were attacked... they're probably the most peaceful still-subsculture group we got in america. like modern hindus. the prana-yama kind, not the acid-on-your-own-daughter kind

8. ScobeyviIIe

ScobeyviIIe Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2015
    Because of you tell a jury the devil made you do it, you would sound insane.

9. Koki Barrels

Koki Barrels Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2008
    50 dead, 53 injured....the shooter is a jihab..and this a-hole on tv keeps saying don't rush to judgement.

10. DonQ

DonQ Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    and that's the biggest problem. Some, don't want to live up to their actions and don't want to come off as being a hypocrite
    If your a raging homophobe with psychosis...own it. Accept the fact that you are indeed, insane.

11. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    makes me sick

i'm at a loss for words

12. Tlokein

Tlokein Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2012
    The inherent danger of any monotheistic religion. Once you establish that your god is the supreme authority over all morality, then it becomes easy to justify any sort of behavior. You take the blame and responsibility for your actions off of yourself and place it on your supreme diety. Strapping a bomb vest to your own child and sending them off to kill and maim other humans becomes a just and right action as you're just following orders.

For every CCdog out there that's an intelligent, reasonable human who's religion is a positive influence in their lives and causes them to be a positive influence in the world there's 10 Wayne's who just use it to justify their own abhorrent behavior.

You will never be able to convince this person that what they did was wrong. You can only exterminate them like a termite or roach.

13. Tlokein

Oct 12, 2012
    Disgusting. Vile. Evil.

And just wait till the pols and media start spinning it to their advantage. CNN\FOX will get their click counts up. If it turns out the dude is Muslim then Drumpf will start screaming to kill all Muslims and of course Billary will scream to ban all assault weapons.

Gotta keep the foot on the gas in the race to the bottom.

14. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

I am just awaiting a specific member of our government to come on TV and tell us this is why we need to abolish 2nd Amendment gun rights. It won't be long, I bet......

15. Tlokein

Oct 12, 2012
    I've aboot got my wife talked into getting a conceal carry permit. Too many batsh!t crazy people out there of all shapes, sizes, and colors these days.

16. DonQ

DonQ Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    and like this psycho that killed Christina Grimmie just the night before.
    This guy was a stalker with obvious mental issues. It's frustrating because it could possibly have been prevented.
    We all cherish our personal freedoms in this country but we feel violated when those freedoms get personal. A simple metal detector or pat down should have made all the difference, in both cases.
    If you have nothing to hide then you have nothing fear. If you have something to hide then we all have something to fear.
    My heart and prayers go out to all the victims intruded upon by these evils.

17. antoine

antoine Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2013
    I used to think 40 years ago when I cam to this country that I had gone back in time. With that being said I never knew yoou had the right to think for others? To be able to handcuff someones mind for the sake of telling the opposing view that they need to think like minded or youre going to suffer. I am pretty sure none of us would choose a life where we were not accepted and persecuted for leading our very own lives they way we want. They call the United states the land of the free? How about we call the United States the land of entitlements?

18. pussy

pussy Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2015
    You people are the kind of people that voted for Obama. Here's an idea fatboy re-up your subscription to GQ and get back at me.

19. Sandblasters

Sandblasters Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    F o c k y o uuu

20. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

You are a p uss y, and I dont mean a cat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.