OCMD Inlet?

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by ECsponger, Aug 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. souljahsky

souljahsky Well-Known Member

May 28, 2006
    I think most people checked the inlet and continued elsewhere. From the pics you posted, I think it was a good idea to surf elsewhere. It doesn't look too hardcore at all. Did all the people watching have Candy Kitchen bags or fishing poles, because those are some crappy waves in the pics.

2. souljahsky

May 28, 2006
    I've been around quite a while and I only recognize you from bars....not sandbars.

3. souljahsky

May 28, 2006
    The bay doesn't count. O'Boyle RULES!!! How you been Steve?

4. westsidemenace

westsidemenace Active Member

Aug 23, 2009
    Another sponging kook with no phucking pics. Shut the Phuck up yasshole before I found out who you are...

5. westsidemenace

Aug 23, 2009
    Keep talking dude, this is a real small town and I know everybody. You better phucking check my reputation before you proceed!!!:mad:

6. nwash

nwash Active Member

Jul 5, 2009
    Nothing like threatening people over the internet to prove how tough you are.

Whats next posting pics of you are crew showing how tough you guys are?

7. westsidemenace

Aug 23, 2009
    Go get some pics of your of yourself and mind your own damned business...

8. nwash

nwash Active Member

Jul 5, 2009
    Sorry don't have any pictures of me with other guys in gay erotica poses.

9. westsidemenace

Aug 23, 2009
    I personally don't enjoy surfing with 200 other people, considering the conditions, the Inlet wasn't bad on the low and incoming tides. And NO, WBOC, Fox 5, Unscene Productions, and about 300 amateur photographers were out there Jackass. I'm done with this thread. All you phucking kook mf's can suck my big fat **** and like it. Good bye.:eek:

10. westsidemenace

Aug 23, 2009
    You don't have any pictures period. I think your Mom is calling you for dinner now.... Kook

11. souljahsky

May 28, 2006
    boasting about yourself only makes you sound gayer. lol nwash, erotica poses? hahahahahaha.

12. westsidemenace

Aug 23, 2009
    Keep laughing Buddy, we'll be there in a couple minutes...;) Ocean Pines here we come!!!

13. souljahsky

May 28, 2006
    My name is Sky Foley. You are too funny.

14. Cwhite

Cwhite Well-Known Member

May 19, 2006
    Actually us spongers were probably the only ones getting pitted on the heavier waves regularly on Delmarva this swell.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2009
  15. souljahsky

May 28, 2006
    Are you gonna bring your posse with you? LOL. You sound like a 12 year old, seriously.

16. westsidemenace

Aug 23, 2009
    Hey Chuck, you know I have no problem with spongers. I have a problem with people that have no pics and all they want do is talk **** about other's pics. I'm really starting to think this site is complete bull****....

17. souljahsky

May 28, 2006
    Remember Chuck. This guy is hardcore and can probably crouch with the best of them.

18. westsidemenace

Aug 23, 2009
    Mr. Foley, I heard you were a pretty decent Dude, why don't we just walk away and pretend this didn't happen. I really don't feel like having to explain this to my lawyer...

19. OBlove

OBlove Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2006
    Wooo wooo, simmer down!

Souljah, how have you been? Haven't seen you in a while, but the people say you are holding it down.

And I'm not sure why "westside" is so angry?

Westside, I have to be honest and ask you, living the hard life usually means you have seen the worse days? They should get better now? So to have some days where we can all go get some waves in some warm water very close to home seems like a good excuse to celebrate. I am not from Bethany though I live there now. Not claiming it. Never will. But to get some respect from my "local" friends all I needed to do was do what I believe in.

Why are you raging?

I surfed the last 5 days without 1 single problem. I am very easy to identify because I often paddle out with spongers. Why? Cuz they get deep. But what I am trying to get at is calm down. No one is going to test you in the water. You do what you do, because it's the only thing you know how to do. The trouble, the angst, and the opposition will only pull you further from enjoying a good day at the inlet.

The inlet is yours. You own it. That's why my lil bro and I went 2 miles out to sea. We want to own it out there. You didn't test me. No one on here including myself is ACTUALLY going to test you.

Relax. Maybe what your looking for is for someone to say "next time we cross paths, your beer is on me." Hein? Bud? Lager? Just chill a bit. Pulling in says enough!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.