Protesting, Riots, Who's Wants To Burn This M'Fer Down!?

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by DawnPatrol321, Sep 21, 2016.

1. ecoastprock

ecoastprock Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2008
    I dont know.... seeing police geared up like that makes me very uncomfortable. This country has a problem with over policing and it is reaching a tipping point.

http://mappingpoliceviolence.org/unarmed/

2. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

I don't know what you morons are complaining about. After all, what's a few good riots amongst friends?
    Riot on!!
    Reminds me of the "good ol' days", during the Vietnam War. Throwing bricks through windows, bottles at cops, ah, yes the good ol' times!!
    But this is different, sparked by the President Mulato that we have; times were peaceful until he "transformed" the USA into a "hate thy neighbor" country. Hate on!!

3. archy 2.0

archy 2.0 Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Don't give me a BLM narrative to condone the riot.
    The man shot in Charlotte was a jobless father of 7 welfare children with numerous felony charges including aggravated assault and attempted murder.
    Oh yeah, he was also waving a GUN at the cop, and the cop ordered him to drop the gun several times before he was shot.
    What would you do if someone was waving a gun at you.
    [video=youtube;gp0Z0MTxt-w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp0Z0MTxt-w[/video]

4. archy 2.0

Jul 5, 2012
    Obama: "Well Meaning Activists Peacefully Protesting "
    [video=youtube;WVbdqgyQacw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVbdqgyQacw[/video]

Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
  5. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

At this point, police should shoot to kill rioters and looters. Period. That will put an end to end quick.

6. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    [​IMG]

7. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    I'm not saying the guy did not have a gun. I think he did.

But what makes you so quick to believe the police. There is video, but they have not released it. They release the video of the cop shooting the unarmed man with his arms up, but not of the man with the gun??? Seems weird.
    Do you think its so crazy that ops may cover for each other?

8. CBSCREWBY

CBSCREWBY Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2012
    I think the video released was a news helicopter.
    Not a hundred percent sure on that.
    I'm sure cops cover for each other but there were other witnesses present in Charlotte.

9. frost

frost Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2014
    it puzzles me.... if both are on the east coast why does NY NJ always get bigger and better form waves when there is a swell?

10. CBSCREWBY

CBSCREWBY Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2012
    Your post puzzles me...

11. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
  12. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    That was the police helicopter footage.

I'm sure he did have a gun. There's witnesses that say both. It just seems weird that they are keeping the footage under wraps when it could help calm some down

13. nopantsLance

nopantsLance Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2016
    humor.jpg

14. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    So people went bonkers last night huh? Somehow this all was too predictable. And really, this is all being sparked by what happened in Tulsa. This was just the gas on the fire, doesn't matter who was wrong, someone got shot in their area right on the heels of what they heard / saw in Tulsa and so they want an excuse to let out some anger and riot. So dumb and only makes things worse on everybody, but especially them.

15. archy 2.0

Jul 5, 2012
    I hear ya aboot the footage,but I don't think it would make a huge difference.
    A large portion of Americans are easily influenced.
    The Leftist Liberals use feelings and not truth to fuel the fire.
    Case example: Michael Brown's mom speaking at the DNC.
    The 'hands up don't shoot' narrative was debunked, and Michael Brown was proven to be a thug criminal.
    Yet people like Butthole ChickenNeck use this narrative to piss on the flag.

16. Z

Z Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2012
    Over Policing!!! Seriously???
    If anything, things are UNDER POLICED right now.. You have idiots pulling guns out on police and they don't expect to get SHOT?? What the HELL.
    If police Don't shoot the idiot first, they get shot... Then the Hoodlums take to the streets and beat folks up and loot, and burn stuff up and who knows what else..

The U.S. is out of control as a society and you have to look no further then the policies of the White House

THANKS OBAMA!

17. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Agreed... What's even funnier is that even after the video of the POC Mike Brown came out and showed him robbing and shoving that store owner they STILL tried to portray him as a "good kid"

18. Zippy

Zippy Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2007
    No doubt under policing. Just saw a still shot of the crowd standing in front of the cops with their fist in the air. Why dont we see this in the inner city where they come together and stand up to the criminal elements in their own communities. Ill give you the answer, in spite of what they claim this is all about, they feel completely safe with the police. They also know damn well that they would be systematically targeted by thier own if they defy the status quo of leftys, gangsters and drug dealers that are the defacto rulers of thier world. Its no different then the iranians burning the american flag and cursing this country. In that oppressive society its the only blame they can asign without being attacked by their own.

19. Iggy

Iggy Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2014
    Thanks to Obama what was once considered bad is now considered good, and what was once considered good is now considered bad. Case in point.

Obama and the Attorney General have repeatedly shown their support for the rioting thugs and disdain for the police. For example, the White House sent three officials to Michael Brown's funeral and did nothing to show any support for the officer that Michael Brown attacked. "Hands up don't shoot" never happened but the lie still continues to be told.

BLM calls for the death of cops and our president invites BLM to the White House and the DNC honors them at their convention.

If you say "All lives matter" you are called a racist.

Rioting and looting is now called protesting.

These are just a few examples. There are plenty more.

Thanks Obama. I don't know if the damage you've done can ever be fixed.

20. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012