It's Banpalooza!

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by Zeroevol, Oct 25, 2016.

1. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    The current state of the forum...

[video=youtube;aTRSmjUfYrs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTRSmjUfYrs[/video]

2. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    What needs to happen...

[video=youtube;ipsPgNEmAXI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipsPgNEmAXI[/video]

3. foamieswithmyhomies

foamieswithmyhomies Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2014
    the fact that this king of the mods has never set foot on a board is like a group of rule makers hundreds miles away telling me how I can spend my.... wait. what?

4. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Aww, po' wittle leethemoron has his undies all bunched up in his crotch.....hahahahaha!!!
    You are a moron.

5. CBSCREWBY

CBSCREWBY Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2012
    Somebody with more tech savvy then me pull up the Monte Python and the Holy Grail scene where King Arthur explains to the peasants how he became King. It fits about 7 threades going on at this time.

6. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    This?
    [video=youtube;-8bqQ-C1PSE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE[/video]

7. leethestud

leethestud Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2010
    Damn it! you got me

8. leethestud

Aug 12, 2010
    That's right, I called you out. You are trash.

9. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Oooo, you called me out....Ooooo....what? are you in the 1st grade??? Grow up, you infantile moron....

10. Slashdog

Slashdog Well-Known Member

May 22, 2012
    +1

11. leethestud

Aug 12, 2010
    You have my attention for the next few minutes so I'll play. Yes I called you out for spewing your endless sh!t all over this forum. You (and people like you) are the reason that places like this need moderation. You need to seek therapy, maybe this is cheaper, I don't know, but it's not healthy. Maybe take up surfing.

12. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Do you still see a pediatrician??

13. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2008
    Yeah you kind of teed that one up. agree with you about the forum too.

14. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    Why do you always pile on a post that slams your perceived enemies? Don't you have the sack to start something on your own? Is it because you're a nervous and anxious little man bun wuss? Yeah.

15. ScobeyviIIe

ScobeyviIIe Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2015
    Barry's not that bad.
    He's old and sour, but that type of behavioure is expected.

There are many other users on here that should, being VERY literal, FOAD.

16. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    Maybe Austinne was jealous of the butt hurt shirts so he felt he needed to out do them? T-shirt? NOPE, BANNED Biatch! HA

17. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Old, yes. Sour? Hardly, just play the role well; it is my alter ego. "all of life is but a stage" (Shakespeare).

18. Slashdog

Slashdog Well-Known Member

May 22, 2012
    No. It's because I don't have the time to get into pissing contests with old cranks like yourself.

Barry isn't my enemy. He has taken a dump on the forum with countless low-quality and sometimes offensive posts. Sound familiar?

You've got the same amount of posts in a year as I have in four. Call me a 'man bun wuss' all you want- at least I've got a life.

19. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    Ok there, man bun wuss. I'm sure your so-called "life" consists mainly of mouth-humping that lame papier mache contraption you created for your avatar lol.

BTW...that Indo trip must've been really expensive. I wonder how many of the poor and downtrodden you so vociferously defend could've been helped with just half the $$$ you wasted on your selfish little trip?

20. BassMon2

BassMon2 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2015
    ^^^^^ did you really just try bashing on slash for taking a surf trip to indo.....on a surf forum. That's pretty funny man. Really. I laughed at that one. Good job.

And lee is right. Although I like Barry. He does mostly post random banter, but when asked about surfing, boards, waves, yada yada...He actually contributes. Iv asked him questions before and he had taken the time to wire a well thought out and knowledgeable response. But they're are many many on here who never post anything surfing related. I was here before what my join date suggests, forgot my password and had to rejoin. Before that, I lurked on this forum for years. It is waaaaay diffrent. Used to be a good mix between random banter and surf talk. Now you get lucky to get a surf related thread, and even luckier if it stays on track. I don't blame most of the guys here, most are pretty knowledgeable guys and can contribute allot. But with all the trolls, allot of become jaded...and it effects the conversations on here.

Metard, stank, zippy for a short time, and blasters or captin ron or whatever...all guys who actually surf and could actually contributes to surf related threads....all gone.

Goldenbullshiz/volcom surf team....still here. Many others, still here. They troll and play the victim. Like I said earlier, soon enough this forum will be nothing but trolls, and Austin will be wishing he never came here