Donlad trump won

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by trevolution, Nov 9, 2016.

1. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Not that it matters at this point, but It looks like he won Arizona, they finally tallied the numbers and he gets another 11 electoral votes.

2. SloFlo

SloFlo Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2016
    It certainly matters to Colonel McSally...

3. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    True. He's just padding his stats at this point though :cool:

4. SloFlo

SloFlo Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2016
    She is no-nonsense tight-lipped, but I say with high confidence that she voted for him.

5. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    It is funny though. If the situation was reversed and he won the popular vote, but not electoral, you know he'd be going nuts! And saying it's a broken system and they should go by the popular vote

6. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Possibly, no telling, might of been a bluff. BTW, They are still counting votes in Michigan and New Hampshire it looks like. Wonder what the final count will be. Looks like he's currently behind 395,595 on the popular.

7. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Doesn't matter though. A win is a win

8. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    I agree, just curious what the final popular vote will be.

9. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    That sh!t will eat at Clinton for the rest of her life... Funny

10. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    It's better that way :cool:

11. frost

frost Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2014
    well it isn't actually fully over yet,,,lotta time between now and the official votes being cast,,one good stump of the toe and we could be in unchartered waters..
    "According to the Constitution, chosen electors of the Electoral College are the real people who will vote for president, when they meet on Dec. 19 in their respective state capitals."
    ---if no candidate has 270 after the Electoral College casts its ballots in December, it would be up to Congress to decide who becomes president. That scenario has played out two times, in 1800 and in 1824, according to the National Constitution Center in Philade

Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
  12. bennysgohome

bennysgohome Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2009
    They are saying Trump will get the popular vote too after they count all the military votes and finish the other states.

13. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Makes sense, but I hope not. It's funnier this way

14. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

And that gives me such joy. Nothing makes me happier than to have the Clintons past eat away at their innards, day after day, month after month.

15. Codfish

Codfish Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2016
    Congratulations to all you rabid Trump supporters, I guess anger and fear really were the predominant sentiment in the country right now. I will never agree with thst but I will respect it. The conservative movement now has unobstructed control of the entire federal government and I am truly fearful of the repercussions. A fracking CEO in charge of our national parks and a clearly demented Guliani in charge of the justice department are disasters in the making.

I reserve the right to say I told you so in a few years.

16. SloFlo

SloFlo Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2016
    I was not a Trump supporter, at all. I wanted Senator Cruz.

National parks are nothing but a land grab, and the current administration already spun its spider web on the water grab. If Ms. Clinton had won, you would soon have very few places to catch a wave.

17. Codfish

Aug 10, 2016
    How so? You need to elaborate when making baseless claims.

And you really need to visit a few national parks and you may realize why they belong conserved for future generations and not drilled and fracked into dust

18. SloFlo

SloFlo Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2016
  19. Codfish

Aug 10, 2016
  20. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

I agree with sloflo--they were a land grab by very wealthy oil baron types in the early 1900s so that they could all go hunting together. If there is oil or nat gas down there, we should harvest it. If the Injuns don't like it, we can have you Cape Cod Pilgrims pick up where you left off and kill the rest of them. hahahahaha!!!