Boston area surfers open water wave

Discussion in 'Northeast' started by JonCheever, Oct 4, 2016.

1. The Incorrigible Steel Burrito VII

The Incorrigible Steel Burrito VII Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2014
    There is one old timer in NH who is know to snake some waves and gets away with it because he is old AF. I REALLY HOPE THATS BARRY.

2. trevolution

trevolution Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2012
    New Hampshire: small, really crowded, sometimes cold, and sometimes good.

3. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Here in NH; conditions were relatively small, but good enough to go out for a couple of hours.
    Monday looks promising.

4. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Exactly--and 90% of the crowds come from Massholia, NOT Quebec. You see, the masssholes have closed down THEIR beaches because of being, well....assholes. Quebeckers are NEVER a problem-they are intelligent, polite, courteous, and their women are hot. Massholia women have mustaches.

5. pinkstink

pinkstink Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2012
    Ya, well, you wish your women had mustaches as bushy and luxurious as ours!

Zing!

6. trevolution

trevolution Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2012

you can always tell a quebexican because on the road when your checking spots they always ask you "vhere are ze good vaves broah?" you respond every single time without regards to the conditions of "straws" because you know theyll end up there anyway.

Then upon arriving at said straws, loading up their offbrand (but usually new and expensive) equipment out of their yaris they proceed to go into the water and not do a solid bottom turn.

Oh whell in the words of my fellow connecticut tactical striker "everyone in the north east hates connecticut surfers because were always in Nj/ny/ri/the cape/ new hampshire/maine for the best swells in each respective place. Everyone always wonders why, but its becasue were middle ground of all but have no waves of our own. That makes us at least able to surf every weekend so some of us have some semblance of ability. The quebexicans suck by default because there over 5 hours away from the ocean and basically their only option is new hampshire"

7. mark Jowett

mark Jowett New Member

Jan 7, 2017
    And who would that be?

8. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    "Quebexicans", lmao!!!

So, what's the deal with that Trev? Is NH the closest wave for the Quebecois like my local is the closest to Vancouverites? Or are the Frenchmen just storming American beaches?

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  9. The Incorrigible Steel Burrito VII

The Incorrigible Steel Burrito VII Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2014
    Dude they are a cancer. Bad etiquette. Sexy women though. They love Jenness in NH and they're infesting Higgins in ME.

10. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

If you keep your focus on this, the rest is moot!!

11. sigmund

sigmund Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2015
    Every time I go out at Jenness I want to stab myself.

12. Riley Martin's Disgruntled Neighbor

Riley Martin's Disgruntled Neighbor Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    There is a secret slab off Norwalk, CT that goes off when Cat 4 storms spin in Long Island Sound for three days and then magically stop. You then have a 30 minute period when it cleans up to go hit the slab. If you happen to hit it at just the right time, you'll be rewarded with the greatest waist - chest high barrel that the Long Island Sound can deliver.

13. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    They think you're kidding but I know it's the truth.

14. harrydog

harrydog Member

Jun 22, 2016
    I surfed that wave yesterday. Pretty sick