Dear Kite "surfers"

Discussion in 'Global Surf Talk' started by Bruce Springsuite, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Towelie

Towelie Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2014
    bro a g-pro ON the kite? holy f*ckin sh1t balls...

2. Betty

Betty Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2012
    Last year there was a guy at the beach who was just finished kite surfing. He let me hold onto the "handle" part or whatever it's called. It was powerful, it picked me up and dragged me about ten feet and it wasn't even that windy. I could def see the appeal. If I was younger and stronger I could see getting into it. ...Maybe.

3. SloFlo

SloFlo Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2016
    Good for you, Betty! I get blown around by my umbrella, lol.

4. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    STFu, ostentatious verbose asshat miss piggy....you don't surf, you don't kite, the only handles you curve your tendrils around are the ones on your walker. Go 'long jackass!

5. SloFlo

SloFlo Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2016
    Hey, I really do have a walker! It belonged to my late grandmother, and I decided to save it. You actually told the truth for once, and did not even know it!! :cool:

6. SloFlo

SloFlo Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2016
    If I had it with me, I would probably use it for the first time, as well, lol.

7. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Take your walker & stumble over to the plastic-encased sofa & watch reruns of the Partridge Family, stop spewing your shpeckle on every tread ......you're the no-nothing entity who just can't keep from typing there in your lonely studio apartment in the shiiiiithole state

8. SloFlo

SloFlo Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2016
    You are so cute, posting drunk.

9. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Take your walker & stumble over to the plastic-encased sofa & watch reruns of the Partridge Family, stop spewing your shpeckle on every tread ......you're the no-nothing entity who just can't keep from typing there in your lonely studio apartment in the shiiiiithole state

10. SloFlo

SloFlo Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2016
    How tall are you, Yank, and how much do you weigh these days, please?

11. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008

12. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    another tread demo'd by the dusty beaver

13. SloFlo

SloFlo Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2016
    Does that mean that you are under 5'10?

14. ecoastprock

ecoastprock Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2008
    [video]https://youtu.be/TS2UkQGbRj8?t=1m6s[/video]

The power is ridiculous and something you can't experience or understand til you go out in 30+knots. To each their own, I surf/sup and kitesurf and let the conditions dictate what board and equipment I use.

There are a million ways to have fun in the ocean, its stupid to talk crap about one way or another. We are all people trying to enjoy the same thing.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  15. SloFlo

SloFlo Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2016
    [video=youtube;TS2UkQGbRj8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS2UkQGbRj8[/video]

Nice.

16. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    #1 You're an idiot. #2 You're a f*g. You obviously haven't been paying attention if you think I paddle surf. Enjoy flying kites, queer.

17. SloFlo

SloFlo Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2016
    I did that one time in Cali, and I had a blast of a lift, literally. It was one of those more complicated kites. One of the local surfers had brought it along, and many of us took turns playing with it. I did not do so well with it, the first time (can get extremely windy, where I was with everyone), but someone snapped a photo of me, and I love that photo, simply because I was having so much fun.

18. DonQ

DonQ Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    How cume you no barrel ride? Too sceerie?
    How cume you no roundhoes cutbCk? Too hardt?
    How cume you no fly forefer m effer? No wingz?
    Why euw hit wave hart?
    Euw left the best parts kighter!

19. SloFlo

SloFlo Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2016
    Pardon me, but I am about to temporarily hijack this thread, simply because I have found a somewhat related video, that I think may be interesting, as well. I typically gear my photography toward extreme sports, and I have not seen this sport, before, but being how many of you waste time watching massive amounts of propaganda television, I imagine that you have...

[video=youtube;ZwPaAwmIKIE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwPaAwmIKIE[/video]

20. nopantsLance

nopantsLance Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2016
    Why can't we all just get alonge??

dpsup.jpg