You can stop drinking

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by Clownface, Jan 29, 2017.

1. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    While you guzzle Herlihy's man goo. Ok bro, got it.

2. OldSoul

OldSoul Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2011
    I used to drink a few when i would go out and wake up no prob for surf.. but I one bad time where i missed some good waves and said never again. Still drank after that just not before a surf. Wasn't until i wanted to stop drinking carbonated beverages that I kinda just ended drinking booze all together. Never got into hard liquor so that was easy to avoid. When I wanted to get in better shape it made sense to cut out the carbs from the booze and the bad food decisions that came with it... just haven't looked back since haha... I got nothing against anyone drinking (as long as its done responsibly lol)

3. Clownface

Clownface Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2017
    This guy is making sense

4. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    While you make none, Carry Nation Gacy.

5. Clownface

Jan 24, 2017
    This guy just wants to eat my d*ck. If you weren't such a drunk you might get your man card back

6. Clownface

Jan 24, 2017
    You're talking all this smack from the bottom of the love pile. Stop Drinking a*shole

7. Clownface

Jan 24, 2017
    Maybe if they put pus5y in every bottle of liquor kidde rocque would stop drinking

8. your pier

your pier Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2013
    Active yeast my man

9. red dog

red dog Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2015
    if they did, I wouldn't leave the house!

10. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    No. Nobody honestly believes you took a photo and it ended up on a cover of anything... And of course you won't provide any proof, because you don't have any

11. DonQ

DonQ Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    I gust tried and it didn't work

12. Clownface

Jan 24, 2017
    I really don't care if everybody drinks themselves to death or stays sober. It doesn't change the fact that Alcohol is stupid

13. DonQ

DonQ Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    I love that band!

14. your pier

your pier Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2013
    Bruuh, sloflo has been on the cover of plennnnty of media

IMG_1924.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
  15. red dog

red dog Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2015
    in his pants lies a monster! ahha ha ha!

16. nopantsLance

nopantsLance Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2016
    Bar Fight Scene ft. Midgets

[video=youtube;hrIGrakOdxc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrIGrakOdxc[/video]

17. JohnnyCornstarch

JohnnyCornstarch Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2015
    [video=youtube;fWdOUaQq_Y4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWdOUaQq_Y4&t=6s[/video]

18. trevolution

trevolution Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2012
    lol this thread makes me wanna get another beer

19. SloFlo

SloFlo Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2016
    Well, you should, especially if they are driving down the road, starting a fight in public, abusing their spouse and/or children in private, failing to be productive or even show for work, etc. The thing is, with any addictions, people must usually hit rock bottom, first, before they have a chance for recovery and management of the disease, and each individual's rock bottom is unique. I have previously typed that it is not an easy road.

I have put men in prison over it, in some instances more than once, had one man's child taken from him (the man went to prison, later, for something else, and he died there, but the son is a success, for it all), left one man two states away from his home, making him find his own way there, taken some out of the woods where they were living, covered in lice, simply in order to give them a chance, put them through rehab, some multiple times, dealt with their parole/probation officers, etc., provided them with shelter, assisted in obtaining driver's licenses, vehicles, managed their funds while teaching them how to do so on their own; the stories are seemingly endless. All were employees/subcontractors etc., never a significant other (no way...). I have been stolen from, lied to, threatened, continuously, had to purchase my things back from pawn shops, when I could locate them, etc. They make great little con artists, unless they are dealing with someone highly experienced in effectively dealing with them, which I certainly came to be, and they certainly do not like that, at all.

All went clean, some stayed clean, others did not; some continue the horrid cycle to this very day, so I have been informed. When each are ready for change, each will attempt it, but not until then. Each do require support, in order to achieve the goal. You cannot make them change, but you can be a positive influence, and such appears to be what you are attempting to do; so, that is good, even if you benefit only one soul. :)

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017