Forum Reunion

Discussion in 'East Florida' started by sonfollowerssurf, Aug 13, 2013.

1. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
  2. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012

3. capecodcdog

capecodcdog Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2012
  4. CBSCREWBY

CBSCREWBY Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2012
  5. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
  6. your pier

your pier Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2013
  7. your pier

Dec 2, 2013
    ButtHurt gerry cream.jpg

8. CBSCREWBY

CBSCREWBY Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2012
    Your Dirty Momma....

Remember her? Worked in an adult toy store? Had a custom black and purple long boarte? Was internet friends with Paddington Jetty Bear?

9. ChavezyChavez

ChavezyChavez Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    DaMook
    Zach is still here. He's one of the Simods.

10. sonfollowerssurf

sonfollowerssurf Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2012
    Yankee when will you get it, that you have it all wrong. Next time you are in Fla give me a holler and you can take a few photos with me. Dude you are harmless but some of the stuff that comes out of your mouth is sort of offensive....,,

11. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Who would want a pic with you?

12. Turk182

Turk182 Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2017
    Wayne!
    They made a group you can join. You can post what you want and they can't give you any sh!t. It's called we the people. PM DPSUP for the invite. God speed bro! Tell us how it goes.

Impacting the coast for free speech
    Turk182

13. ChavezyChavez

ChavezyChavez Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    Uh, you're not making sense. You say free speech but your breaking balls cause someone wanted to start a private group to have the freedom to talk about what they want without mucking up the general forum? Sounds a bit hypocritical. I personally don't give a flying f@ck about politics and probably won't join that group but calling them ghey or Nazis makes you sound like a middle school girl.

14. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    Yep

15. Turk182

Turk182 Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2017
    Yeah i see your point.

16. sonfollowerssurf

sonfollowerssurf Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2012
    Thanks for the input. Last time I checked I can speak like that outside the group. This place used to be a place to just speak and then people got offende and then it turned into a thread locking, member banning, free for all. Not to look at the past,but there was some good people here. It is a forum. As for me my info is public, I preach the GOSPEL, collect surf/skate boards and give them to kids ( actually my kids have taken over that part), we run a mobile emergency food pantry, surf church, skate church, why we even take church to a trailer park. Do not have a building, we take everything to the people. You guys just continue to try to keep making me out to be a bad guy. Wow. You would think you would want to get involved considering that it has to do with surfing, skating, helping people....oh wait I forgot CHRIST is in it. Well how about I start a little group here and we can see who gets more accomplished. PM me if your interested and it will not involve politics or beach clean-ups. I would put my number but someone may report me to the mods for soliciting members....thanks for the idea dos pups. Your a local guy maybe we can get our 2 groups together and we can have a car wash or something....not. Any one interested in the surf church private group hit me up with a PM or better yet shoot me an email.

Impacting the coast for JESUS

Wayne

17. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    I don't need nor want your approval, sicko.

wayne the insaaaane, you're so full of shiiite that it's a wonder you're not kneeling x5 per day.

The newer heads may not know, but vets of the Fourume (Carter, paging Carter) well recall YOU were the guy who got many Swellies banned. The MSW caper. Do we have to refresh your perved out memory yet again??

You ratted to simod so many guys. You got them all banned. Simod affirmed it. You admitted it. Eventually you got banned for, well, being you. You have, what, 4 or 5 different monikers that you've posted as over the yrs. Reason being, you get banned for trolling, baiting Swellies, violating your parole, everything.

Dood, stop trying to justify your existence. You are the problem. And hitting your knees on Sunday morning doesn't absolve you of your filthy crimes against children nor your incessant trolling of SI that you've perpetrated.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  18. your pier

Dec 2, 2013
    Now I agree with this guy, wtf

19. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

Wayne, I'm sure the members would accept you as a legit member IF YOU WOULD JUST DROP THE GOSPEL.

If we want to hear the Word, we would choose a church to attend to hear it. WE DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT HERE.

But you persist. Why? Why can't you just contribute, without preaching the Gospel? Why can't you be a productive member, without drawing attention to yourself and your deeds? How many times do we have to tell you that NOBODY CARES.

Your Martyr Syndrome is old and tired. Why do you keep coming back? Do you really believe that your annoying persistence will finally weaken our membership?

Just GO AWAY. Better yet, start your own website so you can share your love of the Christian religion with other like minds.

Just GO AWAY

20. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008