Forum Reunion

Discussion in 'East Florida' started by sonfollowerssurf, Aug 13, 2013.

1. sonfollowerssurf

sonfollowerssurf Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2012
    You must get notified when I post. Listen yank if you would just figure out the truth about MSW and everything else would that change what you thought of me? I really do not care if you do or don't but I had nothing to do with that. As for kid shoot me a PM with what you believe....just curious

2. sonfollowerssurf

Oct 9, 2012
    -2^^

3. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Douche Canoe ^^ Child Molesting Sicko

4. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    Dude, give me a focking break. You just don't get it, and you never will.

I have my beliefs, and unlike you, have the integrity to not spew them all over everybody else like some kind of sick religious Money Shot.

Go peddle your beliefs from your van. I don't listen to solicitors knocking at my door. Why should I listen to you?

5. beachbreak

beachbreak Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2008
    I actually am a Christian. Wayne is evil, convicted guilty by his own thoughts, words and deeds.

Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven. I declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.'

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
  6. sonfollowerssurf

Oct 9, 2012
    So we are officially going to let scripture fly. Good on you beach break.Now please fill me in on why you say I do not follow CHRIST. Christian is a very loose term, that in this century is just a social status. Please save yourself from going there. For I know only CHRIST can SAVE me.....good on you for standing up for this, but know the TRUTH before you start throwing a fellow brother under the bus...

7. beachbreak

Apr 7, 2008
    I have no fellowship with hate and lies. You have not love, but are a noisy gong or clanging cymbal. Jesus Christ will ban you and throw you into eternal hell. Unless YOU repent and believe. Yours is not a church but a synagogue of satan, and you are this forum's very own antichrist. Hate is your gospel, you father of lies.

8. sonfollowerssurf

Oct 9, 2012
    Yes BELIEVE in Christ and REPENT of your sin. You got that part right. As for you waking up on the wrong side of the bed, my suggestion put your bed against the wall. Since you answered so quickly I take it you were waiting for a rapid response. I do not know you, but apparently you have a problem with me. Suggestion, I do not hide behind a keyboard so give me a call because remember I am a stateside missionary with a very large family and some serious medical conditions going on right now so please call to resolve your issues like a Christ following man 321-626-9107.

Wayne....yeah that's my #
    Done bantering with you on public forum, you know where to reach me....

9. kidde rocque

Mar 6, 2016
    BAM!!! (drops mic)

10. kidde rocque

Mar 6, 2016
    thanks for leaving your number, you blasphemous heathen.

Now just go away, and please for the love of God, never come back.

11. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    wow :cool: +1^^ !

12. sonfollowerssurf

Oct 9, 2012
    Not a surprise from someone who believes in karma....he will eventually figure it out

13. beachbreak

Apr 7, 2008
    Wayne you hypocrite! You blasphemer! You heretic! You idolater! Repent or rot in hell for all eternity, you are a son of the devil, the father of lies, and you have been a liar from the beginning.

Some years back i asked you the name of your local church, and yes, that's right...crickets! I would like to speak to the elders of your church about your true evil, your identity here on our forum, but no true church would allow this sinful behavior. They would bring you up on charges of church discipline, and if you do not repent they would have nothing to do with you. Excommunicated. Like everyone here wants. The true church. You would be treated like a tax collector.

Jesus warns us repeatedly about people like you, that come in his name, claiming Christ, but a tree is known by it's fruit, and there is no fruit in you that is not rotten, and you have not love, but are a noisy gong or clanging cymbal.

He will say to the goats, the wolf in sheep's clothing, as are you, wayne, and you are truly insane, depart, I never knew ye.

14. Betty

Betty Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2012
    Very Funny!

15. sonfollowerssurf

Oct 9, 2012
    Wow.....classic, I do not know you from the tree I am staring at. So I will not even begin to figure you out. Like I said 321-626-9107. Would love to hear from yah....now that you made a scene on the forum. Next time I come through Chadwick I will show you the fruit.....furthermore I do not let people like you derail the GOSPEL, good try.

16. beachbreak

Apr 7, 2008
    Really? That's the best you got?

Answers, you a man or a mouse?

Call my bluff, evilwayne, church, elders, trustees, officers. I will call them right now...oh, it's not a church, and you are not a sheep, you goat. Ain't Christian. What you do.

17. sonfollowerssurf

Oct 9, 2012
    Still trying to envision who you may be, seem like a complicated individual. In all actuality you are trying to prove something and it cannot and will not be done on a surf forum. Listen I do not know you,but you can sure find me. My life is public info. If you have a problem feel free to call me. You shooting accusations like this are just digging yourself a hole. Fruit man, come on it is not about me it is about CHRIST. I do not have to go bible on the surf forum. I guess you will also insist if I do not read the KJV I will burn also. If my mind is correct you may have a problem before.Listen the only problem I have with you is you keep repeating yourself and you are not calling me directly. I think you may be wasting your time sir and my blood pressure is still 120/80, my kids need me 8 of them and my wife who is very sick and pregnant needs my help. Dude if you only knew. Show your words to your church and see if they approve. Be careful and O say that with all sincerity because your knowledge of the word is correct but your character judge is way off. Please do not get off what is really important and you said it in your first statement BELIEVE and REPENT......have good one

From here on out with this topic that you initiated......crickets:)

18. beachbreak

Apr 7, 2008
    Meaning, let's see, your, ahem, 'church,' ahem, is a van, and your congregation is little boys. Yeah that's what I'm talking about.

19. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    What BeachBreaker-Breaker stated about you wayne the insaaaaane. Hell to the yes. About time someone who is skilled in the ways of the good book called you out as the poseur phony sicko molesting pos that thou art.