Boardgrab - Hundreds of Used Surfboards

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by barreldodger69, Mar 1, 2017.

1. barreldodger69

barreldodger69 Active Member

Oct 21, 2012
    Inevitably I'll get trolled for this so I apologize in advance, but I think it could actually help some people out there.

Anyway, Boardgrab partners with local surf shops to help them sell more used surfboards faster by photographing their used boards and putting them on our site boardgrab.com. We just came out to the West Coast and have close to 500 used boards up from out here, and every week we get more boards. Check it out and hopefully it'll help you in the search for your next board.

Since we started, everyone working for Boardgrab has come from the Swellinfo forum, so much love for you all out there.

Lastly, if this post really angers you so much to ruin your day, here is my personal email for you to have another channel to vent through: tony@boardgrab.com

Cheers

2. Zippy

Zippy Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2007
    I am literally enraged by this post

3. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
  4. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Mudda fvckas posting Spic and Spam.....

5. UnfurleD

UnfurleD Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2016
    spelled Pennsylvania wrong on the website. not that it matters too much, buncha illiterate degenerates from that POS state. guess you guys aren't selling boards from the randos like Craigslist. Just from surf shops, correct?

6. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    SO are you guys hiring or what?

7. barreldodger69

Oct 21, 2012
    Yep just surf shops right now

8. thepartysover

thepartysover Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2016
  9. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Interesting concept. Makes me so furious that I had to go try to buy a few boarts.

I clicked on a couple of boarts. According to your FAQs, "Once you've found the board you want, click "Grab It" -- the surf shop's contact info will pop up."

That didn't happen. And it's not my browser settings.

10. barreldodger69

Oct 21, 2012
  11. raddadbrad

raddadbrad Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2015
    When I bought my motorboat from the boardgrab site a rep. called me within 15 min. after I grabbed it. It was professional and impressive!! I got the board 4 days later from florida to nj in perfect condition. Since then I buckled it but that my own Fat Azz fault!! hahaha

12. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Several at random to see how it works; one from Bird's array specifically.

Just tried the very first board, the 6'2 Anderson, I get nada. Firefox browser issue?

13. BassMon2

BassMon2 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2015
    Neat idea. But I'm having the same issue as yank. Click grab it and nothing. Granted in on my phone as i don't own a computer. Looks like you got some kinks to iron out there guy

14. BassMon2

Jan 27, 2015
    Just went back and looked through a butt load of boards just to look. Allot of those boards are waaaaaaay over priced. Some look pretty new. But I'd say with the amount that the majority of those boards are priced, i could get a brand new custom for the same or only 100 bucks more. Also noticed not allot of alternative shapes. Seems like allot of the same thing, shape wise at least. Also noticed i really dislike boards with the wide point towards the tail.

15. BassMon2

Jan 27, 2015
    Oh yeah and the condition button doesn't work either

16. pkovo

pkovo Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2010
    I like it. The buttons all work for me. Using Chrome as my browser.

17. barreldodger69

Oct 21, 2012
    Ya'll are right, a few browsers were being weird since we just made a change to the site to allow a "West Coast" tab so sometimes it messes small things up but it's good to go now. Thanks for the heads up Yankee and BassMon2!

Appreciate the love raddadbrad!

18. xJohnnyUtahX

xJohnnyUtahX Well-Known Member

May 30, 2010
    Yeeewwwwwww

19. soulrider

soulrider Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2010
    Actually I bought a FireWire from heritage through you guyzes.. cool site I'm always scanning it now.